Chp.5

Year- 2023

?? Pov~
"Amritaa!!! Uth jaa or else i wont spare you today!"
Ugh. Yeah. Welcome to another "normal" day in Amrita shuklas life.
I cry internally, wishing to go back to sleep. I get up, half asleep.
I'm almost about to go sleep again when mumma enters. With a belan (rolling pin) in her hand. Oh no no no no no. I rush towards the bathroom, almost stumbling over things.

I get out, drying my hair. It's almost time for my meeting. I'm about to pack my purse when someone knocks.
"Offoo who is it?? Aajao the door is open."

Author pov~
The door opens, and there is she, amritas 5 feet 6 inch sister, Aarohi. She leans against the doorframe, smirking. "Late again ohoo." Aarohi says.

Aarohis Pov~
Another day another slay. I giggle at my sister who's searching for her watch. "Chup reh, and go to college. Study hard" She says, leaving. Yeah yeah. Funny how I was in school just some years ago and now its the last year of MBBS.
Sighing, I grab my clothes and get changed for college.

Author pov~
Amrita was on her way to office, when she decided to stop by to buy a gift. It was Drishti, her best friends birthday.
Drishti was her and Aarohis childhood friend, and now Drishti was like their sister from another mother.
Amrita stopped at a cake shop, and came out from her car.

After a lot of choosing, Amritas eyes fell on a cake that Drishti would absolutely Love. "Tu, tu hai wo hi dil ne jise apna kaha🥹" She sang, giggling to herself. She was about to tell the shop owner to book the cake when a guy stops her.
"That's mine." The guy says, with a husky voice.

Amrita pov~
Who the hell. Iski itni himmat?
"Huh?" I say, crossing my arms. "This cake right here. Its mine." He says again. Haww rude. "Sir I think aapko galat fehmi hui hai. I already said I want this cake." I said. This guy. "Agar mene Bola ki ye mera hai toh it is mine. Now get your filthy hands off." Rude guy replied. How dare he. "Excuse me? What do you mean filthy ha? Tum jaante bhi ho me kon hu?" I say, getting irritated now.
"And am I supposed to care who you are?"

Author Pov~
They both keep bantering about who should have the cake and at the end, the shop owner agrees to let amrita have the cake, as she visits there often. The guy and amrita keep arguing even after leaving the shop and after a whole hour of causing drama on the road, the both part their ways, not knowing what surprise awaits them~

Guysss I'm so sorry for the late post i've been busy with stuff hope you guys understand and yeah if you like it do vote and comment^^
With love,
Author isa♡