Chp.2

Rani's POV~
"And I'm going to die." Soon, I collapsed, and everything felt shattered. Dhoka. I smiled.

Amars POV~
Finally. All this gold. This haveli. "Everything is mine!!!" I was going delusional. There was Rani, my so so innocent wife, lying dead. I chuckled. "Aw I'm so sorry my dear." And I started laughing like a crazy person. Well well well. Now no one can stop me. I was walking around Rani, before I heard a cough. "You've betrayed Everything Amar. But I'll be right here. Till the day you will die, Amar. And you'll die with the same betrayal as me." She said, smiling. Arghhh!!!! This woman can't keep her mouth shut even when she's dying. My anger was boiling and without realizing, I stabbed her. Her face, her lifeless body, and her dreams.

Authors  Pov~
Amar was going crazy. But what he didn't remember was there was one more person in the haveli was 3yr old Smrita. Her cries echoed through the whole haveli. But, soon the sirens were heard. Police barged and caught Amar. "Take me away. But this haveli, WILL BE MINE. Aaunga me wapas. Nobody can have this haveli. It's mine mine and only mine!!!" Amar shouted, looking around the haveli. "Now if your drama is over sir please get in the jeep. Chalo andar" The police took him away and the haveli was seized.

After the police went, the haveli was inspected. Rani's body was taken away. They found Smrita, in a small room. But what shocked them was, Smrita kept hugging someone who they couldn't see. She kept saying "my mumma my sweet mumma." Smrita was also taken to the station and some of the family members were called. They all went quiet after hearing the incident. Now that amritas mother was dead, the police asked if any of the family members were okay with keeping her with them. Smritas aunt replied, "Are why not. Such a cutie pie she is." They all fake smiled. The truth was, after hearing about Amar, nobody wanted Smrita as they knew everyone would start talking rumours and bad stuff.

Still, they took her home. But, on the way home, Smrita kept murmuring to the empty seat beside her. Everyone thought it was just normal because she was a kid. But who would've told them, Smrita was talking to Rani.

3 years later, Smritas birthday
Authors Pov~
It was amritas 6th Birthday. But for her, it was just another normal day. She lived with people who she didn't even know. The so called relatives, had kept it a secret because they didn't want to accept Amrita as one of them. All because of one incident. Amrita never knew who these people were. But her mom, that night, she remembered Everything. And strangely, she didn't know her mom was dead. She would see her infront of her, as normal and beautiful as ever. Everyone thought she was delusional, just like her father.
But what everyone didn't know was, Rani was there, with Smrita, smiling and laughing. Because,

"I will be right here."

Okayyy so that's all for this chapter hope yall like it^^
And please vote and comment what you think about this chp!!
Next chapter will be posted till Wednesday so stay tuned lovelies<3
With love,
Author isa♡