I make it back to my place and I'm left with my thoughts. There's no way this could be happening again. Was I never enough? Why am I not enough for anyone enough to stay? I make it to my room and take a shower. My phone on do not disturb, I stay in the shower for a while and I don't even check my phone.

Before I know it I'm in bed and dream over and over again about what happened today. 

I wake up bright and early like I always do. I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and freshen up. I turn on the shower to get ready for the day but I'm interrupted by a knock on the door. I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion, no one ever comes over this early. I turn off the shower and head to my front door.

I open it to find Cléo clad in a sweater of mine and a cap on her head. I step aside and let her in, maybe she's her to explain. Apologize if anything.

She smiles up at me, I feel my heart beat pick up, "Hi bunny." She says and I almost fumble. She reaches for me and I back away from her touch, as much as it hurts.

"Bunny what's wrong," She asks feigning innocence.

"Roman, what's wrong." She said my name. She never says my full name unless she's serious.

"If it's because I slammed the door in your face yesterday I'm sorry, you know I was only joking around." She says in a light voice. I scoff under my breathe and walk to the kitchen and open the fridge grabbing something to drink.

"Roman." 

"Roman, what the fuck."

"Are you going to speak to me or am I wasting my time being here." She asks and I don't respond to her. 

"You're the same person who told me yesterday that if we have a problem we communicate, now look at you being silent. You're such a hypocrite." Ouch.

"I've done my part in trying to talk to you but since you want to be a bitch and not say anything we're done." I feel my heart shatter when she says that, yes I was mad at her, and yes she was right about everything she just said but breaking up with her? That wasn't the plan, I just got her.

I reach for her hand as I see her reaching for the door, "Moró. Let's talk. Please." I say in a voice I can't even recognize. She snatches it from me and I look at her eyes to find tears struggling to break free.

"No, you had your chance and you blew it." Her voice cracks. "Contact me when you find your brain because you seemed to have lost it." And just like that she's gone.

I stand there idle for what feels like forever before I make my way to Tako's apartment knocking on the door rapidly. I hear the door open and I see Cléo. In the apartment. Alone with Tako. Before I can even utter a word she is out of there.

"Dude what the fuck did you do to her?" He questions furiously and I've seen Tako mad before the closest I saw him this mad was when someone had insulted him using a word I would never utter.

"No," I say mad. "You don't get to question me." I point at him. "What was she here?" I ask pacing around him.

"You wanna know why she's here? " He pushes at my chest. I start getting mad my breathe quickening.

"She was here because I found her in the hallway sobbing her eyes out because of YOU." He shoves my chest again and this time I allow him to. I feel the air leave my lungs.

"What the hell did you do to her." He says calming down. 

I sit down on his couch and explain everything to him. About how I saw them hugging intimately and how she sat next to him when we were watching the movie. 

He shakes his head at me. "You have got to be fuxking with me." He gets up and punches me square in the face.

"Have you lost your mind? You are about to lose a girl who is head over heels for you because you were jealous? Of me?"  He says grabbing my collar. I get up feeling offended that he had resulted to violence and push his hand away aggressively.

"Don't act like it hasn't happened before." I angrily say.

"You cannot be serious Roman." He says sighing and running his hand over his face. 

"Is this about Alexa? Dude what the fuck, this happened years ago." He sighs. 

"Alexa was a psychotic bitch who used you to get to me, why on God's green earth would you ever compare her to Cléo? Have you officially lost your mind ?" I put my head down in shame.

"You better tighten up before you lose someone who cares deeply for you because of your insecurities and jealousy." He says. "Now get the fuck out of my apartment before I beat the shit out of you." He says and I walk out.

Ever since that day Tako hasn't spoken to me. His and Cléo's words pierce through my heart and haunt me. I had lost not one but two of my bestfriends in a span of one day. 

wow wow wow, this was a heavy chapter. I hope you guys enjoy.:))