Ever since that day whenever I found myself in a situation I always made sure I had the upper hand. I cut it off before it got too serious, I made it known that there were other options, and if I felt an incline of inferiority I ended it. Now, I'm in no way shape or form saying that this is a healthy coping mechanism but it's what helps me.

So when I asked Roman several times what was wrong and he didn't bother to answer me, it had me spirally down that rabbit whole and bringing me back to that night. The night where I was vulnerable and forgiving only to have my heart crashed and mauled over. I ended it with Roman before he could end it with me so it wouldn't hurt as much.

But why does it hurt even more?

It had been a couple days since I last Cléo and I regret every decision I had made that day. Not only had I let jealousy cloud my mind, but I made my own insecurities make decisions for me.

The door slammed in my face and I couldn't but chuckle. I looked at the link she sent me and went to the location, thankfully it wasn't far away. I made it and had to wait for a second before I made it to the front desk.

"Order for Cléo Dagwa." 

The cashier nods and goes to the back to grab my food and I open my phone and smile. My wallpaper was a picture of Cléo without makeup on smiling up at me. I had taken this when she was hugging after we finished decorating her room. I couldn't help but capture her beautiful smile, and to know it was directed at me made me happy.

"Must be some really good news for you to be smiling like that." The cashier says nodding to my phone.

I shake my head no, "Just staring at my girlfriend, she's so pretty." I say tilting my camera to the cashier so she can see her.

She nods her head but doesn't say anything. "Your total is $25.40." She says in a completely different tone. I grab my card and pay. 

"Thank you." I walk not hearing a response. Oh well.

As I make my way back to the apartment I see Yon, Jeno, and Theo walking in so we all go up together. Yon opens the door and I don't hear anything. All I see is Tako with his arms around Cléo and her wrapped around his neck. I freeze for second.

Theo says something which causes them to break apart and I watch as Cléo walking towards me with a smile on her face like she hasn't done anything. She reaches towards the pizza box to help me but I flinch away from her.

"Bunny do you need help-" I cut her off. That damn name.

"Don't call me that." I gruffly say before I take the boxes to the kitchen. Why were they hugging? I mean Tako obviously knows that she's my girlfriend and he's never confessed to liking Cléo. I mean they've hugged before but this looked more intimate. What would've happened if we hadn't come in when we did?

"Ahem." Cléo voice brings me out of my thoughts. 

Cléo goes on to show everyone her new room that her and I had worked on this afternoon. I couldn't even pretend to be happy when all these thoughts were floating through my head.

"Right, right, I got it done today with my helpful assistant, Mr. Lancaster over." I don't hear anything going on around me. I'm there physically but mentally it's like I'm not eve there anymore.

I don't even what movie we decided to watch. Everyone was situated on the coach and of course Cléo was right next to him. Do they have no shame doing this in front of me? I go to the only open spot left, which is next to Cléo. The movie ends and Tako shows us the photoshoot pictures we took and soon enough we're all leaving. I feel Cléo grab my hand but I don't have it in me to talk to her right now.