𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒏𝒆

𝑇𝑤𝑜 𝑀𝑜𝑛𝑡ℎ𝑠 𝐿𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟

Everything is so bright and so loud.

People yell and fight, Windows crash and bricks break.

Erebus has learned to accept it.

Vi, Mylo, Clogger and Powder have gone off somewhere, Not telling Erebus a thing about it. Though Mylo, Clogger and Powder probably don't know either.
Vi just walks and they follow like sheep behind her.

Erebus walks out of their shared room and looks at the bench.

Vander puts Erebus on the bar bench and fills a cup of water for them.

"You alright, Kid?" He asks, his big hand heavy on their shoulder.

Erebus nods.

They look at the cup of water, Staring at it for a few seconds before putting it down on the wood.

Vander glanced at someone, They wanted to order.

"Just stay here, Okay kid?" He says firmly, Erebus answers with a soft nod.

Where else would they go? This was the only place left to be.

Erebus tried to get comfortable but felt so tired, Bags under their eyes. But they also felt fidgety. Like they had to move or else something bad would happen.

There were so many people in this bar that made them feel skittish.. They didn't look human..

A loud crash of coins alerted Erebus.

Erebus saw someone threatening a clearly innocent person and tapped Vander on the shoulder, Pointing to the incident.

Vander nodded and walked over to the table.

Erebus followed after him, Feeling unsafe at the bar alone.

They jumped onto his shoulder, Vander held them there by putting a hand on their back.

Erebus looked down at the scene.

"You folks need anything?" Vander asked in a gruff voice.

"We're good." The man grumbled.

"You sure? Cause it sounded to me like--" Vander tried to speak but a woman with purple paint on her face snapped back;

"Piss off."

Shock covered Erebus' face. How dare she. How dare she speak to Vander like that.

Erebus glanced at Vander.

"Ah."

Vander glanced over to Erebus and put them down.

Erebus sat on the table while Vander looked at the people, Grabbing a chair and pulling it over.

"I think I know what you need." Vander said roughly.

He glanced at Erebus when he heard the door open, It was Vi, Mylo, Clogger and Powder.

He tapped Erebus on the back and they ran to them, Grabbing Powder's hand.

"Powder, What happened?" Erebus asked quietly, Powder and Vander were the only people Erebus talked to.

Powder glanced at them with a look of sadness.

Mylo sneered.

"Look, It's the Puppy." Mylo muttered.

'Puppy' was a nickname Mylo had given to Erebus because he followed Vander around a lot, Still giving him space but not trusting others as much.

"Shut up, Mylo." Vi snapped.