↯16

Mina laid on the sofa with her other siblings around her

Taeyong: We have this event tomorrow. Dad said he wants to-

Just then Mina's phone went off, gaining everyone's attention. She cut the call and every one focused back on Taeyong. 

Taeyong: Dad said he wants us all to go, and he won't be-

Mina's phone went of yet again and she sighed seeing that it was from the same unknown number as before. She looked at Taeyong who excused her and she went out to the porch to take the call.

Mina: Who-

???: Mina? Its me. Daeri. 

Mina: Why do you have my-

Daeri: That's not the point right now. Where is Mark?

Mina: What? Why do you care-

Daeri: We have intel. Their target is on Mark. 

Mina: Intel? Daeri if this is a god damn-

Daeri: I am not making up anything, god damn it. Just contact Mark! We couldn't reach him. The Reapers are behind him. 

She cut the call and Mina faltered for a moment. 

Mark is being targeted? In Canada? 

So many thoughts were running in Mina's mind but she quickly brushed them off, dialling Mark's number immediately. She would first make sure this was not a prank. If it is then she will take care of Daeri. If not... Mark can fight for himself but at least he will have a heads up.

Nothing would go wrong.  

Except, Mark didn't pick up. Mina, who normally would be composed, felt helpless. She tried him again and again, but his phone wouldn't ring. There was no other way she could reach him... right?

Jaehyun is in the states... 

The thought hit her and she quickly searched for his contact, pressing on it almost immediately. While the phone rang against her ear she called out to Haechan who was still inside the house. 

Haechan: Yeah?

He asked coming outside, his phone in hand. 

Mina: Find Mark's location. 

Haechan: What? He is not even in the country. 

She spared him a glare.

Mina: Is it impossible?

Haechan: No but it can take time-

Mina: Haechan... we might not have time. 

Haechan, who seemed to understand that something was wrong, immediately got on his phone whereas Mina finally heard a voice that she never knew she would be grateful to hear.