↯7

Mina didn't want to seem week and tired, but staying at home doing nothing, when the mafia life which was pretty much her only source of sanity was put to a hold, was eating up all her energy

Taerin: We could go back to normal and just be extra careful.

No one answered her and the fact that she sighed right after indicated that she knew she spoke bullshit. There was no way they could go out without clearance from Taeyong's father. 

Mina's phone dinged and she wasn't too shocked to see a text from Jaehyun.

CRAPPY JAE

Are you seriously ignoring me?
Its been a week Mina

Mina put the phone down, an exasperated sigh leaving her lips.

Yes she had been ignoring his messages with all her might. She still couldn't digest the fact about the Reapers alone. And now this? Mark had already picked up on her anxious behaviour which only brought her to edge even more. 

Should I tell him everything? But what if he does something like last time?

She decided to not think about it as she went through a random book in her hand. In all honesty she was stuck at the very page she was at from the last hour. 

Jeno: I lent you a book to pass time. Not to by-heart every line.

He said with a slight mock in his tone. Mina just brushed him off trying to actually read this time, but obviously, she got distracted almost immediately. This time it was when Mark stormed into the room, an equally annoyed Haechan behind him.

Ten: What did you two argue about this time?

At this point arguments were their sources of entertainments (apart from the re watched tv shows).

Mark: Nothing.

He muttered and sat next to Mina while Haechan took a seat by the floor. Taerin chuckled and reached out to ruffle the younger's hair. But Haechan gave her a glare and leaned away.

Taerin: Okay. Stop.

She sat up.

Taerin: You never refuse that. What happened? What did you guys fight about?

Mina took the time to assess. It was clear that Mark was mad at something Haechan did. And it wasn't like Haechan to be snappy when he knows he did something wrong. So either he was guilty or he didn't do anything and Mark was falsely accusing him of something.

Haechan: Its nothing. Get over it.

Mark scoffed and the two looked at each other again, negative emotions dancing in their eyes.

Taeyong: Okay cut it out. Leave them alone. They will be fine in an hour or two, like every other time.

...