↯6

Doyoung: Its my father you should be worried about

Doyoung: Its my father you should be worried about. You see... he is determined on throwing off the Claws.

Taeyong: then why does he care about us?

Doyoung: Cause you have Mina.

There was silence for a good moment before she saw Doyoung look at something behind the cameras before waving his hand and the next second his image got cut off and the computer crashed.

Haechan: Wh... wait! No what?! 

He tried reviving it but, failed drastically. 

Haechan: Fuck! No!

While he complained about his device Mina could only stare off into space wondering what the hell just happened.

Mark: Why is his father targeting Mina?

Taeyong: he didn't tell us anything else. 

Haechan cursed out before getting up and running to a room that was kept for safety; a bomb proof room for them to take shelter in, if any day they were infiltrated. He threw his laptop in and closed the door.

The next second there was a low thud and he sighed.

Haechan: Can i get some money? 

Taerin stood up opening a vault they had hidden in plain sight in the common room, pulling out money.

Jeno: What just happened?

Haechan: Because of whatever Doyoung did... my battery was about to explode.

Taeyong: I'll get someone to clean up that mess.

He said and walked off. But Mina's eyes were trailed on the closed office doors, behind which she knew that Taeyong's father was seated, busy in his work.

Maybe he would know something. But at this point she wasn't even sure of what she knew. 

---

Akira: Its odd that Doyoung's father is behind Mina... if whatever he said is even true.

Yuta: The girl is secondary. What's with his father taking down us? You know any Doyoung, Jaehyun?

Jaehyun: No...? I mean...i have a slight tug in the back of my head, but i can't remember anything.

Yuta: So you might have known the guy who stabbed your sister and told us that this was just a warning but not to be expecting anything from him instead his father? Something's not adding up.

All of them stared at Jungwoo's laptop which was frozen with smoke coming out of it.

Jungwoo: My battery's fried. I need a new laptop.

Iseul: Come on... i need to get some surgical gloves too, my stock is almost over.

Jaehyun considered going to his father. But seeing that his father was always on the verge of snapping, he knew better than to aggravate it. Daeri groaned as she stood up and was instantly assisted by Sicheng to the medical bay.