↯10

Jaehyun: For someone who is a high class assassin you're awfully easy to capture

Doyoung laughed and spit at Jaehyun, the blood from being beaten up splattering on Jaehyun.

Doyoung: Its different if I was looking to be caught. But terrible hospitality Jaehyun. Would have appreciated more from my best friend.

Yuta: Wah... you're on a roll of sprouting bullshit.

Doyoung: Am I though? Tell them Jaehyun. Tell them how you abandoned me.

His eyes glared into Jaehyun's to which he was taken aback. 

Jaehyun: What the fuck are you saying? If this is your way to stall time to keep me from killing you-

Doyoung: Oh no... please do. Kill me for all i care.

Akira: Are you suicidal or some shit? 

Daeri: Its not a topic of joke you know?

Doyoung: I agree. Anyway. Why am I not dead yet?

Jaehyun's grip on Doyoung's shirt tightened and he jerked to elder's body closer.

Jaehyun: What are hiding?

Doyoung: You're tenth birthday. You were ten years old but such a baby.

Jaehyun stared at Doyoung, still too confused about what he was saying.

Doyoung: I was there... The day you cried when I showed you a middle finger? The first time you were exposed to bad words because you were your mother's prince. Don't you remember? Oh wait... how would you? Your mom went crazy right after that.

Doyoung laughed and Jaehyun saw red as he landed a strong punch on Doyoung's nose, instantly knocking out the latter.

Jaehyun: Son of a bitch.

---

Mina sighed as she leaned back on the sofa. The deals were getting tiring and she contemplated asking her uncle for a break like Mark asked for. But she just couldn't bring herself to burden the elder with more unnecessary things.

She was back in her apartment for now, just allotted to deals for the following weak. She wanted more action in her life which had been missing for a significant time this past week.

Though she regretted it the second she said it when she heard a shuffle somewhere, making her sit up. Mina looked around cautiously and picked her knife up. 

Is it Jaehyun again?

Mina: Jaehyun, if that's you I'll kill you.

But she didn't get an answer instead the window to her apartment opened and she saw a man enter. Without thinking she threw the knife which hit the wall right next to the window, making the male freeze. He slowly turned around and Mina dropped her tense posture.