Yn smrik...

Yn:( proposing him huh?? What you he would say yes to you guys?? Now, just wait and watch what I do)...

Sunoo: are you sad??

Yn frown and looked at him....

Yn: why you think I'm sad??

Sunoo: because I saw you smriking earlier!!

Yn: oh that?? Actually, I was planning how to kidnap you, then chop you in different pieces. Afterwards, serve your raw meat to my baby dogs in my house....

Sunoo: chiiii....

Yn: what chii???

Sunoo: nooo!! Don't u dare to touch me!! Now, I got to know you want to kill me right???

Yn: oh so finally you understood that i want to kill you, nice so stay away from me!!

Sunoo: no i heard you should stay near your enemy to know their next move, so I will stay near you only!!!

Yn looked at him and looked away...

Yn: who gonna waste their time in barking with you!!

Sunoo: you!!

Yn stood up and was going to pull the curtain down when suho entered inside the class .

Suho: good morning class ...

Yn: I'll see you after class..

Sunoo glup...

Sunoo:( I will run to heeseung to save me, i don't know why his choice is so wild....)

Everyone greet him and settled down...

Suho: ok everyone, as we know next week our school and university is organising an art exhibition. Those who are interested in taking part can raise their hands...

Everyone enrolled themselves in participating..

Sunoo: yn you love painting???

He was surprised that Yn participated in a painting competition, he never thought yn would like to paint...

Yn: hmm I enjoy going painting...

Sunoo: woww nice..

Yn: I didn't asked your opinion about this...

Sunoo: okok take it as compliment...

Yn: not needed!!

Sunoo: hehe!!

Suho: so monitor's here is your duties, you guys have to do them and submit the report to by Monday. Today is Saturday, you have to submit report by Monday only!!

Jungwon: ok sir...

Suho: jungwon you will collect boys information and aria you will collect girls information....

Aria: o..ok...

He nodded and started teaching afterwards...

Yn smrik and share a look with kuru....

Sunoo was confused by their interaction but snug it off!!

Time skip lunch time,

Yn climb the chair and pull the pipe out....

Sunoo: I thought you forgot but noooo-

He quickly run away saving himself...

Kuru: yeah ynnie!! Leave it, we have to go to cafeteria also!!