𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒

—♥︎—

—♥︎—

"About time you showed up." Isaiah scolds me before I even have a chance to shut the front door.

"Where's mom and dad?" I question knowing they would be down here if they were home.

"It's a friday noah." Isaiah says as if it were obvious. "They're at work."

"Oh." Is all I can mutter while scratching the back of my neck. "Right."

"You really have to stop running off noah." Isaiah continues on. "It worries us. What if you don't come back one day?"

"I know." I mutter with a sigh. "It just gets overwhelming when you're all bugging me about how I am and if I know anything about Olivia and all that shit. Like why the hell would I know how she is?

"We're just trying to help." Isaiah says as I go to sit on the couch, Isaiah following me. "We don't want you to bottle everything up after last time."

"I know." I said softly. "It's just hard. I am trying, you know?"

"We know." Isaiah says. "We just want you to be safe." Isaiah continues on with a small pause. "And happy."

"Happy?" I question slightly confused. "I'm happy. I've been happy"

"Noah, you've been different since everything that happened during the school year." Isaiah tells me.

"I haven't seen you give a real smile in forever." Isaiah says, turning to look at me. "Well not since you've been around Charlotte. Your smile finally reaches your eyes."

Yawning, I lean my head back onto the couch cushions and close my eyes with a small sigh.

"I'm going to shower." I say quickly getting up from the couch and away from Isaiah who gives me a worried look from my small burst of energy. "Come get me when mom and dad are home for my scolding."

"Scolding?" Isaiah questions me as I head to my room to grab different clothes.

"What else do I call it?" I question before leaving his eyesight making me run a hand down my face annoyed with myself.

Grabbing clothes I head into the bathroom with a small sigh before starting the shower.

"Noah diners done." Isaiah says barging into my room unannounced, making me drop the guitar pic I was holding onto the ground. "Mom and dad have things they wanna discuss so no skipping."