𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾

—♥︎—

—♥︎—

"Are you sure you're okay?" Clara asks me as we walk towards her house after being out surfing.

"Why wouldn't I be fine?" Iask while leaning the surfboard against one of the walls of her house.

"Because you'd found out you're maybe I don't know gonna be alone the whole school year?" Clara says, making me roll my eyes.

"Clara, it's nothing new." I say forcing a smile onto my face. "It's whatever at this point."

"It's not whatever tho." Clara explains as we both walk into her house.

"Yes it is." I started turning to look at her. "It's literally nothing new at this point."

"You shouldn't be used this though." Clara says, making me shrug.

"But I am." I say walking into her house. "It's literally whatever. I'm over repeating myself Clara. It's been this way my whole life."

"That's what makes it more upsetting." Clara says as her mom comes down the stairs giving both of us a smile.

"Charlotte, do you plan on staying for dinner?" Clara's mom asks me, making me give her a smile.

"I'm not sure." I say shrugging.

"Mom she will be." Clara says while giving me a look.

"Well I guess I am then." I say while Clara's mom laughs lightly at our antics.

"Sounds like a plan." Her mom says as Clara starts to drag me to her room.

"You know you could just live with us during the school year." Clara brings up. "I mean my parents are basically your second ones."

"Clara if I were to live here during the school year we would get no sleep and get none of our work done." I say while falling back onto her bed. "Plus my bed is way comfier than yours."

"Yah right." Clara says, rolling her eyes.

"Can you pass me that hoodie?" I ask pointing at some random one on the floor. "I'm cold."

"Do I look like your maid?" Clara asks as she throws me the hoodie.

"You gave me the hoodie so yeah." I say while putting the hoodie on. "I'm taking a nap."

"Char nooo." Clara whines while I close my eyes, giving her the middle finger. "I wanna know all about what happened last night with Noah."

"You're not gonna get an answer." I say in a sing-song voice.

"Is it cause you fucked him?" Clara says as I gasp.

"You did not say that." I say throwing a pillow at her. "That's nasty."

"Well I'm gonna make up my own story unless you tell me what happened." Clara says while crossing her arms, making me shrug.

"Well that's my own consequence." I say before getting under the covers of her bed. "Can you shut off the light when you leave?"