"What are you saying Akali!!!"

"I can get April-" (Y/n) says and I cut him off.

"I don't mind.." I say.

"Akali!!!"

"If you insist then" He says and then sits down at the wooden bench next to the shower with my clothes sitting on them.

I go into the shower and strip myself of my clothes, including my hair band, taking it out of a ponytail. I toss my clothes over the glass of the shower. Being better than (Y/n) seeing me naked, even though it's my own fault. I turn the shower on, hot water spraying my body. I simply stand there facing the water, the water tracing the ridges and curves like streams in a mountain.

"Now what Akali?"

"Sorry if this is...inconveniencing you..." I say.

"Really? That's your opener?"

"It's not an inconvenience Akali, just helping where I can. It would be shitty of me not to take care of you girls" (Y/n) says a pause before speaking again "Do you drink often Akali?"

"No..." I reply simply.

"I could tell" He replied "Most people wouldn't just chug a bottle of Jäger"

"He saw that"

"That's why your hangover is hitting so hard and you still feel drunk. Jäger in the best way to say it, sticky in terms of its viscosity when going down. So it tends to affect people longer" (Y/n) explains "Though that wasn't the only thing you drank last night"

"I was just...having fun..."

"Liar"

"I wouldn't call what I saw having fun Akali, you reminded me of a grieving person drowning out their sorrow" He states.

"That's not it..."

"Liar"

"Then what is it Akali? Out of all of you last night, You're the one I worried about the most" He says.

"Of course I was..."

"Tell him"

(Y/n) sighs "Look Akali, I'm not trying to interrogate you or anything, it's just that you didn't seem like yourself"

"Tell him Akali"

"I-"

"Tell him!"

"It's-"

"Akali!"

"Its just-"

"Just say it already Akali!!"

My words stuck in my throat, waiting to spill out like a soon over flowing cup. The weight in my chest making me want to crash into the floor. The butterflies in my stomach wanting to escape. Why. Why is it so hard to say.

"God damn it Akali!!!"

"I just want to fit in!" I blurt out, the words crashing through the wall that they were trapped behind.

There was a moment of silence in the room, only the sound of the shower echoing off the walls. Water dripping from my body, water pelting the floor. The weight in my chest gone, the butterflies gone.

"Was that so hard"

"Every time...when we go to clubs..or parties.. I feel left out. Once everyone gets their drinks...it's like they're having fun and I'm not included...The things I do to not feel alone...or to not feel liked because they may not look me as me" Words falling out of my mouth like a water fall.