General on Characters

Thank you for taking the time to read my book.
If you enjoy I encourage you to like the parts and to add it to your library! Thanks for the reads!

Let's begin with setting up some background on the characters. Here I will fill in names and actors/actresses that will be portraying my characters.

I'm just using the photos and descriptions to give you a better visual on the characters when they're introduced and you begin to dive in to who they are. I always believe visuals are better so I hope this will come to find when reading my book.

Let's begin !!

••••••

Charlie Raven:
Age 16

She has dark brown hair and eyes to match

She has dark brown hair and eyes to match. She wears a big bright smile. She carries the same sparkler in her eyes that her mother had.

She gets her humor from her father, and all the dad jokes of course. Her mother taught her to be strong, stand up for yourself, but most importantly stand up for those around you who can't.

Charlie loves hard, but she cares harder. She has a fiery personality, but she knew how to keep it contained.

There is never a problem she finds that she can't help herself but to fix it.

She couldn't and wouldn't hurt a fly, and she always challenging herself to learn new things. She was always going out of her way to uncover why people felt hurt the way they did, and she always made it her mission to better them.

Charlie never did get to have her first real relationship, and now she feared she'd be too clouded with grief the rest of her life to even find love.

She knew she'd miss all her friends back home. Charlie never had to experience being the new girl, so this was going to definitely be a change for her.

••••••••

The Finnegan Family:

•••

Rose Finnegan:
Age 41

Rose Finnegan:Age 41