"Why? Don't you wanna have some fun with your ex, Chaeyoung?" He continued teasing and playing with her.

That did it. She could feel her body tensing again and she wanted nothing more than to rip his head off. But she was trying to remain composed and she did not snap yet.

"I told you, I don't care about her or anyone else. I only care about my girl and I want her to go home to me." she replied sharply, the veins on her neck were popping off from the anger she was feeling inside her right now.

"Okay calm down.. At least can she stay in your car while I'm talking with my daughter upstairs?" He asked with an evil grin. Mina did the same and crossed her arms on her chest.

"I don't want her in my damn car... She can wait there on the damn sidewalk for all I care." she shouted, finally unable to hold it in. It was obvious that she couldn't control her anger at all right now and she didn't care what he thought of her anymore.

She could feel the tension rising more rapidly now with every new second they wasted talking to each other.

"If you do I won't take Sana back in Japan again." He threatened her and this time his voice sounded more serious and stern. He was leaning on the car yet that evil smirk wasn't leaving his face.

She felt her body freezing from that threat. The thought of Sana disappearing again from her life made her feel like she was suffocating just by thinking about it. She couldn't let that happen again.

"Fine... she can stay in my car for now. But once she's done with this you better let me see my girlfriend again." she said angrily as she tried not to show how scared she was of him taking her girlfriend away again for the second time.

He nodded and took Mina away for a second to tell her something. Chaeyoung was feeling that something was wrong so she took her phone and started a voice recording for the time that Mina would be in the car.

Then Mina got into the car and her father went upstairs. "So.. did you miss me?" Mina asked without any hesitation.

She could feel the adrenaline pumping inside her as she took her phone out quickly and recorded everything that was happening. She had a feeling that Mina would be the one attempting to flirt with her again just as she did the first time, but since she knew about it now it wouldn't be too hard for her to play the game better this time.

"I didn't miss you at all." She answered harshly with no filter, looking at Mina right in the eyes before she looked out the window to see if her father was coming outside again.

Mina all of a sudden leaned closer to Chaeyoung and pulled her by the head closer to her. "I wanna kiss you.." she mouthed seductively. The phone was still recording everything without Mina knowing it.

She felt her heart almost skipping a beat when she felt Mina's breath next to her and the scent of her scent hitting her nostrils. She was starting to feel the heat from both their bodies and she had to try so hard not to respond.

"Don't even dare..." she said harshly while she kept her eyes on the phone. She was enjoying the fact that Mina had no idea that she was recording her on her phone and she wanted to see the look on her face once she finds out.

Meanwhile Sana's father was in Jihyo's apartment discussing with Sana and Jihyo when he suddenly said to Sana. "And what if I tell you that Chaeyoung and Mina are together right now and they.. you know.." he smirked.

"No.. No there is no way.." Sana replied and shock her head while Jihyo looked at her worriedly. He shrugged and pulled out his phone putting it on speaker.

"Come on Chaeyoung.. just a little kiss won't hurt anyone.." Mina mouthed to her while her lips were a few inches away from Chaeyoung's lips.

Sana was hearing this from the speaker ready to burst out and cry. She clenched her fists and stood up from the couch rushing, downstairs but it was already late. Mina was kissing Chaeyoung in front of her eyes. She could see that Chaeyoung tried her best to push Mina away but she won her.