Chapter 4

A pale, sickly thin, man with wild hair is dragged into the room with his hands cuffed by 2 aurors, they take him to the questioning chair. His eyes immediately lock onto Juno's and his face crumples and tears brim his eyes, his face pleading for her to know he was innocent.

"Sirius Black, please drink the vial of veritaserum and then the questioning can begin" Harold the minister announces.

One of the aurors that brought him into the room that is still stood next to him takes out the vertitaserum and takes off the lid before bringing it to Sirius' lips and pouring in down his throat.

"What is your name, and your date of birth?" the minister asks.

"Sirius Orion Black II, I was born on the 3rd of November 1959" Sirius croaked out, not being used to speaking.

"We're you the Potters secret keeper?" the minister asks Sirius.

"No" says Sirius and gasps are heard from all around the room.

"Are you a Death Eater?" Harold questioned.

"No" said Sirius while shaking his head

"Did you kill Peter Pettigrew and 13 muggles?" he interrogated.

"No" Sirius spat out.

"Tell us who the secret keeper was and what happened the night of October 31st 1981" he demanded.

"Peter Pettigrew was the secret keeper, and when I found out he betrayed James and Lily, I went to Godric's Hollow and we argued and he framed me. He blew up the street killing the 13 muggles before cutting off his finger and transforming into his animagus form of a rat" Sirius explained.

"After both your confessions under veritaserum and the documents of James and Lily Potter's will which states Peter Pettigrew was the secret keeper, we hereby declare you innocent of all charges, and are now a free man" Harold states and Juno practically squeals when he's declared innocent causing Sirius to smile and let out a huff of a laugh.

"Woooo!" James cheered and hugged Sirius while Remus, Peter, Lily and Juno laughs at them.

"You will be provided healing care by St Mungos once a week until it is deemed unnecessary, you are now free to go" Harold announces and the handcuffs are taken off him and he's given his wand.

Juno gets out of her seat and runs over to Sirius and throws her arms around him and he returns the hug immediately and starts to sob, "prongslet" he whispered through his sobs.

"It's okay Siri" Juno says with tears in her eyes as well. "Let's go home" she says softly into his shoulder.

"Y-you're coming with me?" he asks shakily, his grip on her doesn't loosen too afraid that if he let's go she won't come back.

"Of course" Juno says before pulling away from Sirius, who hesitantly let's her go. She helps him get out of his seat and they walk to the fireplace.

"You just need to say number 12 Grimmauld Place" Sirius says, cringing at the thought of going back there but knowing it's the only place he could go.

Juno picks up a hand full of floo powder throws it into the fireplace and says "Number 2 Grimmauld Place" and then steps into the fire place and disappears.

She appears in the hallway of Grimmauld Place and notices that it's very dark.

"Filthy Half-Blood in my house, get out! Kreacher get this filth out of my house!" A portrait of a stern looking woman screams and Juno stares at it in shock before she hears a crack and an elf appears in front of her.