Chapter 3

They appear outside of a snowy white-building which towered over the other little shops. Juno can be seen gaping at the worker standing besides the burnished bronze doors, "That's a goblin, now when we go inside ask to talk to Ragnok, and then when you're in there ask for an inheritance test" Death said leading Juno closer to the entrance.

"Right, i've got business to attend to, but if you ever need me just summon me. It was lovely meeting you and i'll see you soon" Death says before disappearing before Juno had the chance to say anything.

Juno stared at the spot where he was stood with a dumbfounded expression. "well great, he's left me" she muttered to herself quietly . As she entered the building a pair of goblins bowed at her, and she nodded her head at them in response. Juno walks up to one of the counters and begins speaking "Hello, I would like to speak to Ragnok please."

"Of course, follow me this way" the goblin says before leading her to an office.

"Ragnok, you have a witch here asking to speak with you" the goblin says while gesturing to Juno to sit down, before leaving the room.

"Hello miss, How may I help you?" Ragnok asks the girl.

"I would like to do an inheritance test please" Juno asks nervously. Ragnok pulls a piece of parchment out of his draw and a knife.

"Just place 7 drops of blood onto the parchment" said Ragnok before sliding the parchment and knife towards Juno.

Juno hesitantly picks up the knife and pricks the end of her pinky finger before letting seven drops of blood fall onto the parchment. Writing begins to appear on the parchment.

Name: Juno Lily Potter

D.O.B: 31st July 1980

Mother: Lily Potter Nee Evans (deceased)

Father: James Fleamont Potter (deceased)

Godfather: Sirius Black (falsely imprisoned)

Godmother: Marlene McKinnon (deceased)

Lady Ships: Potter, Peverell and Gryffindor

"Falsely imprisoned, what?" Juno mutters in disbelief and confusion, Ragnok looks up at her confused.

"Who's falsely imprisoned?" he asked her in disgust, knowing that the parchment cannot lie and therefore someone is actually innocent in Azkaban.

"Sirius Black, my godfather, but what was he 'arrested' for and surely they would have found out her was innocent in his trial?" she asked Ragnok angrily and a little bit upset knowing that if he wasn't falsely imprisoned she could have had a good childhood away from the Dursleys.

Sirius stares at the screen in shock and mutters "azkaban" and let's out a shaky sigh.

"Pads, it's alright, it's not gonna happen this time remember" James says to him and gives him a nudge trying to boost his mood.

"Sirius never got a trial which is why they wouldn't know. He was arrested because when Voldemort came looking for your family, they had to go into hiding. They cast a fidelius charm on the house and only the secret keeper, Sirius, is capable of revealing that information to others" He started explaining.

"So when that night happened the only way for Voldemort to know where you were is for the secret keeper to of told him, he also allegedly killed Peter Pettigrew and 13 muggles" Ragnok finishes explaining and sees Juno putting bits and pieces together in her head, understanding what she's just been told.