𝟢𝟢𝟧. 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾𝖽

💋🎧𝒞𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 ℱ𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾𝗌, 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾

💋🎧
𝒞𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 ℱ𝗂𝗏𝖾
𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾𝗌, 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾

◛ ((●)) ⚯ ⌷ ✆ 𝟤𝟤:𝟣𝟤

╔═════════════════╗
2 messages
sent !
╚═════════════════╝

𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝖤𝗑𝗂𝗍

To, Mum
From, Lia

⤷ Mum, joined a boyband today !! Although it's not a boyband anymore considering i'm not a boy :/

⤷ I'll be at the boutique late. Don't stay up, love you ♥

━━━ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

OPHELIA HAD WOKEN UP THAT MORNING TO the incessant sound of her alarm going off. Groaning she turned it off, slipping her sleeping mask off, rubbing her eyes to force herself awake. Sunlight poured into her room through the curtains which were wide open as a result of forgetting to close them yesterday.

She laid in bed for a while, thinking over the events that happened yesterday. Her bright eyes burned into the tall ceiling of her bedroom as she ran over her schedule in her mind. A lot had happened in the last twenty four hours and she felt suffocated with all the change, needing the next ten minutes or so to overthink and overanalyse.

Saturdays would usually count as her rest days where she'd spend her time rewatching romcoms or old cartoon shows; rotting in bed with a load of sweet treats for her sweet tooth and usually her mother. Unfortunately, she couldn't do any of that today as Simon had booked the studio for her and the boys, to see how well her voice fit with the rest of theirs. A practice recording session, which probably should've happened before they announced she was joining One Direction.

She took her hair out of the braids she slept in yesterday and left it down to flow in soft blonde waves. Going to the bathroom and doing necessities before starting on her makeup which she kept light.

Opening her window, she quickly stuck her hand out to feel the temperature and wasn't surprised when a decent breeze entered, considering it had rained last night.
Walking into her wardrobe she spent about twenty minutes looking for a suitable outfit; which consisted of a cream Ralph Lauren cable knit jumper and a black skirt painted with small white stripes. She added black tights and picked out a pair of black Versace platforms to carry downstairs from her shoe collection. Ophelia's favourite part of her wardrobe of course.