𝟢𝟢𝟦. 𝗇𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗒𝖺

🤝🎤𝒞𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 ℱ𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾, 𝗍𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋

🤝🎤
𝒞𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 ℱ𝗈𝗎𝗋
𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾, 𝗍𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋

"A GIRL? WHAT─"

"But I thought that we were fine─"

"Is she pretty? How old─"

"Does she know this is happening or is she getting told when she─"

"How can you add a girl to a boy band?"

knock knock knock.

The five boys were interrupted by a knock at the door and watched as Simon walked towards the door, opening it to reveal a girl walking in. Her long blonde locks cascaded down her back in elegant waves and she held herself with beauty and kindness. Her eyes were like deep pools of gracial blue and her cheeks glowed with a tinge of pink, a beautiful kind that resembled sparkling rose champagne. The corners of her mouth tilted upwards to form a vibrant though nervous smile; revealing her dimples on the sides of her cheeks.

She was wearing a cropped cream jumper with a black star centred in the middle of it, paired with a short denim skirt and denim belt along with a pair of heeled, tight, black boots. Her jewellery was minimalistic, consisting of two golden Dior rings, one on each hand, and two small golden heart lockets placed delicately over each other. 

"Boys, I'd like you to meet Ophelia Melody Rose Everson, the sweet young lady I was just telling you about."

Ophelia watched as they all sat there with slight furrowed brows, their facial expressions holding all sorts of emotions as they gawked at her. She too studied them, just not so obviously considering she already knew what they looked like.

The sweet blonde felt like a doll standing perfectly still in front of them, with their gauging eyes staring deep into her soul, criticising every little flaw about her. She felt the need to apologise for even looking in their direction without their permission. And suddenly she felt fifteen again wanting to cry to her mother about why some girls felt the need to point out your worst insecurities.

That was until the blonde boy, Niall slowly smiled at her reassuringly, and for some reason she wasn't so nervous anymore. Desperately needing to break the tense atmosphere for the sake of her sanity, Ophelia decided to say something.

"Hi," lifting her hand in the air for a quick wave in their direction. Pursing her lips together after getting no response and just them looking at her like she wasn't human.