𝟢𝟢𝟣. 𝖽𝖾𝖼𝗂𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌

🎀🎤➛ 𝒞𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝒪𝗇𝖾 - 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾

🎀🎤
➛ 𝒞𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝒪𝗇𝖾 -
𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾

"THOSE BOYS NEED HER."

"How can you be so sure?"

A group of men surrounded a table, discussing important matters, thinking important thoughts. Their usual bloodsucking selves exchanging ideas on how they could make more money and how they could tear apart the ripest fruits so they can no longer grow. Top of the patriarchal society. Egotistical cunts.

"She's already thriving in the music industry and she's only released her debut single a few weeks ago!" Another piped in.

"Correct. Boys like those never end up together in the end, but with her help they could be something big. There's nothing more to discuss, we need more male listeners. She'll wear some nice clothes, they'll eat out of the palm of her hand; simple as." Simon shrugged towards the end of his sentence, maintaining a poker face although a smug grin was desperate to escape from within him.

"I don't see anything wrong with it. Ophelia's the next big thing, i can see it. She'll help the others rise to their fame and together they'll be one of the biggest bands known!"

"How will you even get her to agree?" one of the others questioned, seeing too many faults in their plans. He'd never even met the girl, but he was willing to toss a naive girl around a bit to help their company.

"It won't be hard," Simon argued. "Ophelia already trusts me, I helped her be who she is now. A star. Without me she'd be nowhere and she knows that." A small smile was slowly making it's way onto his face, like he had planned this from the very beginning and everything was finally falling into place.

"Besides her father left her. Daddy issues calls for attachment issues; meaning even if she doesn't want to now, once she gets close to the boys there's not a chance in hell she'll want to leave that band." Laughing it off as if he'd made a harmless joke.

"All we need to do is get her to sign those papers and talk it through with her and the boys and it's done." Another man from the opposite side of the room added, agreeing with him.

"Then It's settled. Ophelia Everson will be joining One Direction."

Men. Business Men. Men who should've died out long ago along with their narcissism and beady eyes that burn into the souls of women. Men who criticise women for breathing, but will never admit to their own wrongdoings. Men who eagerly wait to make remarks on women's body, making them feel tired of hearing their compliments; the same way soldiers are tired of hearing their own guns go off. Men who use young girls foolish minds and suck the life out of them slowly, assuring them they just want what's best for them.

Lies. Although she fell for them all.

Those are the kind of men twenty two year old Ophelia Everson wished death upon; and she was surrounded by them. Seventeen year old Rosie just didn't know it yet. And Lord did she have a long five years ahead of her.

━━━━━ authors notes !!
first chap whoop whoop !!!!!

don't know how i feel ab it yet but i'm sooo excited to start writing & publishing chaps i have too many ideas istg
next chap will be a lot more interesting (not an interaction but close) i promise

this book is my babyyy
mwah mwah LOVE YOU thank u sm for reading my loves

love, ry !