Chapter:16

Ishan, still basking in the warmth of their kiss, flashed a mischievous grin.

"Shubman, who knew our family drama would turn into a romantic comedy? I must say, I prefer this genre much more."

Shubman, with a playful glint in his eyes, retorted, "Well, I always thought our love story deserved a touch of Bollywood drama. Maybe we can choreograph a dance number for the next family gathering."

Ishan chuckled, "I can already imagine our parents' reactions. They'll either join in or pretend they don't know us."

Shubman, wrapping his arm around Ishan, quipped, "Either way, it'll be a performance they won't forget. Now, about our not-so-cousin status, what should we do with this newfound freedom?"

Ishan,leaning into Shubman, suggested, "How about we make up for lost time? We've been tiptoeing around this connection for too long. Let's explore where this non-cousin romance takes us."

Shubman, raising an eyebrow, teased, "Are you proposing a romantic getaway, Mr. Kishan?"

Ishan, leaning closer, whispered, "How about a romantic escape?No family drama, just the two of us, Mrs.Kishan"

Shubman's cheek became beetroot color.Although he said "I don’t like this name"

Ishan, with a playful smirk, suggested, "How about a cozy cabin in the mountains? Away from the city hustle, just peace, nature, and us.

Shubman, contemplating the proposal, smiled, "That does sound tempting. But what about work and responsibilities?"

Ishan, reassuringly, said, "Don't worry, I've already adjusted our schedules"

Shubman, warming up to the idea, teased, "So, you're telling me to pack my bags and be ready for a surprise adventure?"

Ishan nodded, "Absolutely! Pack light, and I'll take care of the rest.I am returning Patna today with mum and dad"

Shubman said grinning,"Okay,Send picture of all you shirts.I am gonna wear yours."

"Then take your black jacket,I wanna wear that"-Ishan said.

" Which one?"

"The one you wear wearing in that viral video of you and sara in Jio mall"- Ishan said with a glare.

Shubman laughed at the jealousy.

On the appointed day, Ishan blindfolded Shubman, adding an extra layer of mystery to the surprise. Shubman, with a mix of excitement and curiosity, asked, "Where are you taking me, Ishan?"

Ishan chuckled, "It's a surprise, my love. Just trust me, and you'll see."

They embarked on a journey, the anticipation building with every turn and bump in the road. Shubman could feel the change in surroundings – the air becoming crisper, the scent of pine filling the car.

When Ishan finally allowed Shubman to remove the blindfold, they were greeted by the breathtaking sight of a secluded cabin nestled in the mountains. Shubman's eyes widened in astonishment, "Is this... our escape?"

Ishan grinned, "Welcome to our cozy hideaway. No family drama, no distractions – just you, me, and the tranquility of the mountains."