Chapter 15

Season 1 Episode 15

Mia POV

She did, in fact, arrive at the bus stop before the ten-minute mark, which concerns me slightly. I nearly didn't notice she was there until the window was lowered. She seems to have changed cars on a regular basis.

I was ready to open the rear door when I noticed it didn't exist. What sort of insanity was this? What kind of car only has two doors? I walked to her window, stooping down, wearing this clothing, and my general appearance resembles that of a prostitute.

With a sneer on her lips, she looked across at me. With her hand already on the stirring wheel, she reclined in the seat.

"Can you tell me where the next door is? What about the rear door?" I inquired, my fingers still searching for it. Maybe I had too much wine during dinner.

"I wouldn't allow a lovely lady like you to sit in the back of my car, would I? Mia, you deserve a front-row seat."

I rolled my eyes and walked around to the opposite side of the car. The door was already ajar, so I slid inside. She slid her arm over my seat, her fingertip brushing against my shoulder.

"How was the dinner, Mia?"

"Good."

"It has to be better than that."

"Well, Anderina abandoned us. It was meant to be more than just supper. We should've sleep over later." Now I see why Calista was so upset.

Anger was steadily creeping up on me for both Anderina and Johnathan. If Anderina hadn't canceled the sleepover, I wouldn't be in the vehicle with someone I want to avoid at all costs. If Johnathan hadn't been so cheap, I could have taken an Uber instead of waiting for a non-existent cab or bus.

"You're blessed to have me." She smiled. I recoiled uncontrollably.

"I'm very fortunate." With another scornful roll of the eyes, I said.

As the car began to move, I decided to inquire if she was driving me home or not. I wouldn't dispute with her if I hadn't had too much wine to drink and was weary. I don't mind.

"Are you really not planning to take me home?"

"You thought I was joking, Mia. Why would I make a joke about anything like that?"

She saw my awkward movement in the passenger seat.

"Don't worry, if you don't want me to, I won't have sex with you...but I want you in my bed. I'd like to know what it's like to wake up with you in my arms. I prefer you nude against me, although you in clothing is also acceptable."

She placed her hand on my warm thigh.

"There are seven billion people on the planet. Four of them are girls, and we will exclude the female youngsters. So maybe 2 billion of us are adult ladies, and you chose to want wake up in bed with me?"

"You are one out of every two billion." She whispered. Her palm began squeezing my thighs, and I swallowed as I looked down.

"What color panties did you wear with that gorgeous outfit, Mia?" My brows furrowed in response to her twisted query.

"It's none of your business."

She laughed.

She tugged the hem of the dress up, revealing my underwear to her. She takes a quick glance around.

"White, is now my favorite color." I feel her finger touch the fabric. "Can you tell me how wet you are? Don't you remember our first night together, Mia?"