Chapter 8

I know its late. But happy new years guys!!!! How as 2023? for me 2023 was somewhat a breeze, it went too fast and I know not what happened. I hope its not the same this year right? 

Season 1 Episode 8

Anton POV

Location: Jerry's apartment

"She hadn't been out in a long time, and now that she has, she won't tell us who she slept with the night before." To Jerry and Claude, Johnathan said.

"Because it wasn't such a huge deal. It was just a little, sweet heart."

"Was it Rebecca?" Johnathan inquired.

"Who's Rebecca?" Claude inquired.

"Let not talk about her, nor sexualized her. She's only an adolescent."

"She's nineteen years old. She's of legal age."

I placed the card on the coffee table, putting our poker game on hold for a moment.

"She's meant to have a regular guy who isn't married or beyond the age of 30." I said.

"What exactly does that mean?" Johnathan inquired.

"You understand exactly what that means." Jerry stated as he ran his fingers over his recently faded hair. "You slept with everyone, and to make matters worse, you have a lovely wife at home."

Johnathan laughed. "I've been married to Mia for far too long. It becomes tedious."

"How long has it been since you slept with her?" Claude inquired, his card also sitting on the table. I was fascinated about the sexual chemistry that existed between Mia and Johnathan.

"It's none of your concern."

I'd do anything to have Mia for myself. That was all a dream. I could see she didn't want anything to do with me throughout lunch. She served my supper and then she was gone.

"Come on, tell me yours and I'll tell you mine." I grinned as I sat back in the ages-old sofa.

"Shit...it's been a long time. I stopped sleeping with her after realizing she wasn't getting pregnant."

"How long?" Claude inquired, perplexed.

"What do you want to know?"

"We've reached an agreement, John. Inform us." I said.

"Roughly seven years."

Fuck! It's no surprise she felt so well. I almost died, and my body was almost sent to heaven. She's simply a lonely lady, and from the looks of it, Johnathan was only using her to get his clothes pressed and his meals on the table.

Jerry mumbled, "But you're out here having sex every day."

"Exactly." Claude concurred. Anticipating my support, Jerry and Claude turned to face me.

"I mean, I'm afraid I have to side with John here."

"You're insane!" Jerry roared and threw down his card. When John raised his hand, I reached across and bumped mine against his. I want him to keep cheating. I'll grow closer to Mia if he does. I want her to become more isolated. I'd like her to get desperate. If only she didn't feel so bad afterwards. Because her husband was just as bad.

"Mia is beautiful. Only an idiot would miss it."

She was more than beautiful; she was almost every man's fantasy wife. I wouldn't mind going home and adoring her instead of simply eating the meal she prepares or treating her like a maid.