~CHAPTER 12~

Luke stood there shocked by all thats happening.

"Well then I'll show you to your rooms" said the woman.

"We never got your name " said Alice.

"My name is Elizabeth what about you ??" Added Elizabeth.

"I'm Alice" replied Alice.

They all went to their rooms (the 3 sisters shared a room). Alice went to talk to Luke when Rosie and Nova walked in the room and asked Alice to leave wanting to talk to Luke.

"Do you like Alice???" Asked Nova.

"Um... No!!" Yelled Luke.

"We just wanted to know .." stated Nova.

"Well I don't.." said Luke.

"Are you sure ??? " Asked Rosie.

"I'm sure plus we've only known each other for like a month " said Luke.

Nova and Rosie then left the room when Alice came in with cakes.

"Everything okay??" Asked Alice.

"Why do you always wear long sleeve??" Questioned Luke.

Alice looked at Luke and pull the sleeve up to reveal a scar.

"Where did you get that scar??" Asked Luke.

"It happened when Nova,Rosie and I went back home " stated Alice.

Everyone soon when to bed when Oliver asked Nova a question.

"You still what to keep it a secret??" He asked.

"Yea but we should tell them at some point" replied Nova.

They went to bed and when the next day came they went to eat breakfast. Luke walked past Daniel and Elizabeth's room door open so he perked inside. Daniel was giving some type of liquid and then Elizabeth went to go change. When Luke saw Elizabeth's eye colour he left before he got caught.

At the palace:

The palace grew darker and darker as Annabelle's power had gotten stronger. Annabelle couldn't take the queen's power since it was the opposite of her power it will only make her weaker until she eventually die. With the queen in chains and Noah still in the possession of Annabelle she had an advantage.

There was only one way to stop all of Annabelle's wrong doings and that's by breaking the shadow staff. But the shadow staff can only be broken by someone with shadow although it's dangerous and deadly.

Meanwhile at Daniel's house:

"Thanks for breakfast" said Nova.

"No need to thank me, you are our guests after all" replied Elizabeth.

Everyone continued to eat their breakfast and had gotten dressed afterwards. Luke then called Elizabeth.

"Did you need something??" Asked Elizabeth with a soft smile.

"Yea...are you.." said Luke nervously.

"Yes Luke??" Questioned Elizabeth.

"Are you a vampire??" Asked Luke.

"W-where did that come from??" Asked Elizabeth.

"I know you are hiding something but it looks like Daniel already knows ....well I'll get going now" he said as he left.

They went to their rooms and decided to have a late night game that night.

"Where should we have it ??" Questioned Rosie.