Chapter 8. Why...

Takes place right after Chapter 7, this contains spoilers to 'Solar and Moon FIND THE TRUTH about Ruin in VRChat', you have been warned..

---

Solar's perspective:

Solar after taking a couple steps away from the door, starts to run, he runs straight into the theater door.

...

Moon who was working the theater stand, opened the door and was shocked to see Solar curled up on the ground with a dent in his face.

"SOLAR-!"
Moon drags Solar behind the counter of the theater snack area.

"I have information..."

"WHAT- WHAT HAPPENED?!"

The worst day of my life.

Well love life.

Which doesn't exist.

"Bad day."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BAD DAY- YOU RAN INTO THE DOOR-"

"... I have information on Ruin."
Solar rolls over onto his back and sits up, leaning his back against the counter.

"OK. Not gonna talk about the dent I guess."

"Shut it."

"Me and Ruin where charging in parts and services, and I guess they woke up before me, I found them talking to someone over the phone about some sort of plan... Ruin didn't say any name though."

Moon lets out a long groan.

"I don't know about you but, I think it's about time we plant a listener or something like that on them, it's clear that their apart of something."

...

"Yeah. Ill make a listener and plant it on them-"

"No. Solar you've done enough, you are to stay inside the daycare, and be safe."

"I want to do it."

"You've been around him enough, at this point you should be lucky your alive-"

"I'm going to do it."

"... Fine, but if you get hurt-"

"I won't get hurt."

"You better not."

Solar goes over to the under area of the daycare, to make a small listener.

... I am an idiot.

Everyone always says I'm smart.

No smart person would fall in love with a villian, and most definitely, no smart person would ever still be in love with them after finding it out.

As Solar makes the listener can't help, but wonder...

Who was Ruin talking to...

Eclipse-? No they probably wouldn't had wanted to hang out with me so much.

... The creator-? No they hated him, well at least their creator...

Stitch wrath-? Out of all the possibilities... That one seems most likely...

Why... Though...

Why... Couldn't life just let us be ok for once...

Solar finishes making the listener, and starts on the search to find Ruin.

For the last time.

Solar gets up and starts looking for Ruin.

He doesn't find them.

This doesn't seem like a good sign.

Im gonna go tell Moon.

Solar rushes down to the daycare, leaving the listener behind.

Ruin's perspective:

This wasn't the plan... I was gonna do the job and leave...

Now I am trapped in a corner- and- im gonna die-

- AND THE FAN KEEPS ON MAKING MY HAT FALL OFF- I SWEAR IF- wait... If I get those workers to... W-whats it called- do that thing maybe I can escape-

... I don't have another choice here...

Ruin checks around, making sure he's alone. They start the call for the fazcade.

They pick up.

"Hello fazcade."

"U- I- Moon-?"

"Hi-"

"U-um it's a awkward I'm used to- um- another person being there-"

Ruin looks around rapidly every couple seconds to make sure he's not there.

"Uh- Hello was wondering if perhaps- uh you could do me a quick-"

Ruin hears a footstep.

"I- um- Don't usually ask the security guards to flip a couple switches for me over in the- um- r-repair room at the fas-cade- um-  j-just about time that we started some- uh- uh- what was it off the top of my head I dont remember-"

The footsteps get closer.

"Power cycling?"

"R-Right yes that that's the word believe I-I'm not exactly the best with the e-electronics am trying my best though trying my best-!"
"Um-"

The footsteps get louder

They have the message- as long as they hurry It'll all be ok-

"I'll power cycle uh- you keep doing what you're doing..."

"Y-Yes Hello-?"
Ruin peeks over the box their hiding behind, he's staring right at them.

fuck-

Ruin quickly presses their body against the box as much as possible.

"Yeah-!"

"I think he's found me."

"Wa- What-?!"

"i'm hiding somewhere."

"Where?"

"bunkers a-at uh- U-3."

Solar skips around while slowly approaching Ruin, almost like this is all some sort of silly kids game.

"h-hes gallivanting around right now-"

"Stay there. Stay hiding, and stop talking."

"There you are."

"o-oh god-"
The dooming body of Eclipse shadows the little light showing.

I don't think Im gonna be able to play that game anymore with Solar...

Eclipse grabs Ruin's arm, and turns off the call.

"Found you."

Eclipse pulls Ruin out away from the box that had hiden them for over an hour.

"You'know, if you didn't peek put you're little head, I probably wouldn't have found you."

Next thing Solar knows, they feel a large impact on their head and they blackout.

---

I didn't type out the actual canon parts btw, i used the transcript mostly.

Ooo cliffhanger

Like the canon.