Chapter 4. Accidental Arson

This chapter is the next day, after the events in chapter 2 and 3, the oneshots are not apart of the main storyline that will be told here, after "Sun and Moon NEED TO
PROTECT LUNAR in VRChat" events.

---

Solar's perspective:

Solar is currently exiting the Daycare, still somewhat afraid that Ruin might've planted something on him during their hug earlier.

... Ruin wouldn't do that- right?

Their not evil or something... Right? I should probably go to parts and service quickly just to make sure.

"Hey Solar."
Moon had apparently been following Solar as he walked.

"Yeah Moon?"

"You and Ruin are somewhat close right?"

"... You could say that I guess."

"Well, if you're willing to, we could use that to our advantage, Ruin seems more likely to tell you information if they have any."

Solar stops walking and turns around to Moon.

"You want me to be a spy?"

"... Eh- Yeah. Pretty much, just whatever information you can get, tell me or the computer if im not around."

"... Hm. You'know what, sure. I'll do it, but I don't think I'll be able to get much information, where not that close, we barely hang out at that."

"Hang out with him more then, I'll handle your work in the theater and gift shop. I should still be able to try and look for Eclipse, and Bloodmoon, while doing such."

"..."
Moon has no idea what I go through while working.

"Good luck bud."
Solar gives Moon a pat on the back, and walks off to find Ruin, leaving Moon scared and confused.

Ruin's perspective:

Ruin sits on the floor of the karaoke room, they had clamed down quite a bit, their anger had been replaced by sadness.

"... I want Solar."

Ruin looks over at the door.

... Is Solar gonna come back-?

Ruin stares at the door, then at the broken microphone on the floor.

If Solar does come back and see that I've destoryed a fazmic- I should clean up-

Ruin stands up and goes over to the broken microphone and starts picking it up, and hiding the remains of the microphone.

Ruin hears the squeaky door open, they jump  onto their feet and look over at the door intensely.

"Hey Ruin are you in- Why are you staring at me-?"

SOLAR! SOLAR! SOLAR!

Ruin jumps up and down in excitement and runs over to hug Solar in their arms.

"I-um R-R-Ruin- I- um-"

Ruin snaps back to reality has the regular jumpy feeling in their chest returns, they let go of Solar, fumbling slight while doing so.

"Ah- s-sorry! I didn't know what I was doing-"

Ruin's about to take a step backwards when Solar grabs them and keeps them close.

The two stand their in silence for a minute, Ruin's feeling seemingly getting louder and louder.

Ruin stares into Solar's eyes, and he stares back.