Chapter Eleven

R18+

Rebecca was still half-damp from her shower. A shower that hadn't done anything for the throbbing ache between her legs.

She was already wet again by the time she made it to her bed.

Her thoughts were already ablaze with the memory of Freen's hips a few inches from her face. Burning like wildfire over the thought of those soft, hot hands and how devastatingly strong they were.

God, the things she knew Freen could do for her.

The things she wanted Freen to do for her. All those things were at the forefront of her mind as her hand slipped beneath the sheets and beneath the silk of her panties. She could feel that they were already ruined.

But at least relief soon followed, as she turned over onto her stomach and pressed her face onto her pillow while she worked her fingertips against her clit.

Her breathing was heavy and frantic.

Her thighs were trembling as they held her hips just far enough off the bed for her to get herself where she needed to be, and her free hand was gripping desperately at the pillow she was gasping against harshly.

There was little she could do about her thoughts steering her into imagining it was Freen's hand between her thighs instead of her own.

Besides, it was getting her there quicker.

The sound that came from her when she spilled over the edge was something like a mix between a moan and a sob.

Breathless.

Desperate.

It wasn't nearly enough.

But it would have to do.

And between the scotch and the much-needed orgasm, she wasn't awake much longer to worry about it, anyway.

"I NEED a moment," Freen said tersely to the agent standing on the other side of their post, and he nodded, unaware, as she stepped away quickly and beelined to the nearest bathroom.

A minute later, Freen was hunched over the sink with cold water dripping from her flushed face as her hands gripped the marble countertop so strongly she had to stop herself when she heard it begin to crack.

She reached for the handkerchief in the breast pocket of her jacket and pressed her face into it as her back hit the nearest wall and she exhaled hard.

"Shit." She whispered sharply to herself as her head thudded against the wall and she stared up at the ceiling. "Shit, shit, shit."

Little did she know when she'd put her suit on that afternoon that this was going to be the longest night of her life. Because God, was she suffering after she returned to stand outside those doors until shift-change.

"FREEN!" Rebecca called out as each breath she was taking burned on its way into her lungs. "Freen, fuck!"

Freen turned around quickly, her feet still pouncing against the paved running trail that wove through the gardens behind the Government House.

Her eyes widened when she realized Rebecca was doubled over with her hands on her knees just trying to breathe.

She jogged over and reached out to place a hand on Rebecca's back worriedly. "Rebecca? Are you okay?"

"I'm...fine." She husked as she slowly stood back up with her hands behind her own back so she could stretch herself out.

"I'm just not anywhere near in the shape that you're in. I didn't know we were racing."

Madam Presidentजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें