Warning!

Make sure you read the warning before venturing in my book!

Heya guy! I know most of you like my book/s and are upset/sad that you couldn't get the complete experience on here. I'll break it down.

I've been a writer on Wattpad since 2022, writing and releasing all of my works. I adore writing; it feels wonderful to come home from work and compose a few chapters, simply locking in my thoughts and writing. However, in March 2023, my account was suspended for violating the guidelines. I immediately created another one, and on December 5, 2023, my account was blocked again.

My writing styles differ from those of others, but it does not mean they do not write like me. Many people write dark, strange, and out of the ordinary works.

My writing style is unique to me, and I have no intention of changing it.

I discovered Patreon. I have a Patreon, and many of you curse at me in direct messages, comments, and on the chat board. I will be as honest as possible without offending anyone. My account being banded is not worth it.

I've put up a Free Patreon, and over there, I'll upload extra chapters of books that are on Wattpad. I will, but I cannot put whole books on Wattpad.

The graphic scenes and brutality in most of my works are out of this world, and you will be saying "I don't condone this" or "I don't like this." What do you expect from me for writing the way I do?

Also, please abstain from cussing in the comments. I realize my works include mature content and swear language, but please keep it clean and smooth in the comments. Refusing to comply with this will result in the deletion of comments.

You can join my free Patreon to gain access to a few more chapters, but entire novels will only be available through my paid Patreon. It's easy to tell the difference between the two Patreons.

Also, Wattpad messaging is not functioning, and if you need to contact me directly, I will provide a business WhatsApp number and a unique email address in the coming month.

Beginning in June or July, I will have a couple chapters available for free on Patreon, as well as on my blog, which I will restart. Of course, this is who is unable to receive any Patreon rewards. Whether free or purchased. However, whole novels will be available through paying Patreon.

I hope everyone understands.

Thank you everybody for reading, supporting, commenting, voting, and following. It means a lot to me.

This novel Contains:

A nosy nanny by the name of Ameka 

A dark and mysterious Jackson Stones (Covering the secrets of her dying wife)

curse words

Deceptions/lies

secrets