"Cameron," She smiled. Luke put his arm around her shoulders as they leaned into one another.

"You both look comfortable," Annabeth smirked.

"Anyway, Luke we know who stole the lightning bolt." Percy interrupted.

"Really?" His face fell. "Who?"

"Clarisse."

"Ares, was covering for someone and he would only cover for his favorite daughter," Percy added. Ayden's eyes fell to the ground.

"I don't know," Cameron added.

"It has to be," Luke urged. "It makes perfect sense."

"Yeah, so you need to tell Chiron and arrest her."

"I will do my best. Where are you heading?" He asked.

"We are going to the Lotus Casino. Hey, we are going to meet your-." Annabeth moved the crystal breaking the connection as she glared at Percy.

"You can't ask Luke about his Dad," She snapped. Ayden stood up leaving the two of them to argue as she moved back toward the cages. Grover was knelt in front of one of them with a smile on his face.

"They are amazing," He muttered. "They already have a plan to to get themselves out?"

"Really?" She asked. He nodded and stood up.

"Yeah, well they were only missing thumbs," He grinned and climbed back up onto a crate looking out the top.

"How close are we Grover?" Annabeth asked.

"We're close," He got back down. "Let's start unlocking their cages. They will be our distraction when we stop." Ayden followed his instructions as he spoke to the animals in goat. They had all the cages unlocked when the truck stopped.

"Are they ready?" Annabeth asked. Grover nodded as they hid behind the crates. Once the back doors were opened the animals ran from the truck escaping out into the streets of Las Vegas. The four got out of the truck and watched the workers try to chase down the animals as they moved through traffic.

"Do you think they will be okay?" Percy asked.

"I placed a satyrs sanctuary on them, they will make it safely to the wild," He nodded. 

"What about them?" Ayden pointed at the workers who were screaming and throwing their hands in the air. 

"They'll get somewhere."

"Where do we go now?" Percy looked around.

"Well I'm guessing the toward the giant lotus flower," Annabeth pointed behind them. The three turned seeing the giant lotus flower above a building.

"Well, then you lead the way wise girl," Ayden teased as she walked beside Percy.

***

It was just a big casino. The four stood in the entry hall stunned as people moved back and forth. 

"You both know the stories right?" Grover asked. "About the Lotus Flower."

"Yeah," Percy nodded. "If you eat it, it makes you lose track of time and memory. You could spend eternity here."

"Lovely," Ayden watched as a little boy with dark hair and an older girl walked past. The girl seemed about her age.

"We need to split up," Annabeth offered.

"I thought we didn't do that anymore."

"Yeah, well we have to now, it's a big area and we don't want to stay here for too long." She looked around. "Grover, you stay near Percy."