Ch 2 | Deciding

Warnings
Death, strong language.

Tenshi was expecting to get hit by the after effects of the explosion, since the explosion had sent a major shockwave, reaching the cafe. Every other building besides the Cafe had been damaged though.

They all had seen glass falling to the floor from other buildings, but felt nothing hit them.

Both Kagami and Tenshi were trying to keep up with their own breath, meanwhile everybody besides Chiharu had given them a questioning look.

"Why are we still alive after that?!" Tenshi asked while finally being able to breathe properly.

Jae-li was about to speak, but she didn't as Chiharu rushed towards the bag filled with the items he had asked for.

He started taking out items, and as he was about to be done, he stopped and remembered what had happened a second ago.

'Why didn't the glass shatter? Did she use it already?' he asked himself while still holding the piece of wood in his hand.

"Hello? Are you there?" Jae-li waves her hands in front of Chiharu's face.

Chiharu had snapped back into reality after hearing a bang on the glass. Everyone looked to where it had come from, seeing someone hitting the glass.

"Who the hell is that person to just bang on the windows like that?!" Ji-sou's grandpa shouted.

"Shhhh, shut up." Jae-li shushed him.

Kagami tried to pick up her katana she took out of the vehicle, touching the ground instead,as she kept her focus on the human.

Tenshi passed the katana to her, and then backed up before Kagami tried anything.

Just as Kagami was about to open the door, the 'human figure' had an arrow go through his head.

"Oh shit!" Kagami quickly moved away from the door, ran to the counter and hid behind it.

Everyone but Ji-sou's grandpa followed Kagami. He sat at the table staring at the 'zombie-like human with an arrow going through its head.

"Grandpa! Get over here!" Jae-li shouted towards him.

He got up, kept his gaze on the 'human figure'. His eyes started getting teary, as he continued walking towards it.

"I knew him," He spoke as he was about to exit the shop.

"Grandpa! That doesn’t matter! Just get back here." Ji-sou yelled while slightly peeking over the counter.

"He used-" He was cut off just as he completely left the building. He was holding his neck as it bled from the arrow going through it. He fell to the ground before looking into the shop, one last time.

He closed his eyes while trying to breathe properly, he tried taking out the arrow but stopped struggling as another arrow went through his head.

Everyone quickly turned away in shock, they all tried staying as quiet as possible, they're not sure how close this person may be, but they didn't want to take any chances.

Yasuko started giggling while mumbling something and holding her hands over her ears.

"Yasuko, shut up." Tenshi hit her head, as he took out the knife Kagami gave him. "You're cowering as if they have you at gunpoint right now! You're completely fine, nothing will happen to you as long as you stick with us and stay quiet."

Something had bounced off of the window just as Tenshi finished speaking. "Kagami?... What are the windows made of?" He asked while looking at Kagami.

"Glass?" She said like it was the most obvious thing.