U looked around with trembling lips but couldn't see much cause of darkness. There was only a small table lamp turned on which Jungkook always kept turned on at night knowing u can't sleep in full darkness.

U were confused cause u felt like u were the only one right now on this room. Usually at every night u would fell asleep in Jungkook's embrace and would woke up in his embrace as well even at the time when u would have nightmare he was always there holding u until u calmed down but now not feeling that same warmth surrounding u made u feel more scared.

U moved a little closer to Jungkook's side to wake him up but couldn't find him besides u so u got up and started looking for him. As soon as u went out of the bedroom u spot a room at the very last corner.

The door was slightly opened and light was coming from it. Usually the door of that room is kept locked and u didn't bother to ask about it.

(Cause u know they live in a mansion and our y/n is used to this locked rooms laying around. #typpical rich billionaire people.)

U tiptoed and went towards that room and pecked through the open door.

U were quite shocked at the view. The whole room was filled with expensive drinks and alcohols. Each selves had different brands and different types of drinks. Ur mouth was wide opened as it was the first time u saw so many drinks and alcohols all together.

Finally ur eyes averted toward the man who was there sitting and drinking with legs wide open and head resting on the back of the couch while staring at nowhere.

For a moment u kept on staring at him as u noticed how Everytime his adam apple would pop up and down with each lump of gulp he took.

Then u again started examining the room. U licked ur lips while staring all this branded expensive drinks.

Well obviously drinks and drinking wasn't anything good and that's why they were attracting u so much like a magnet was pulling u.

After all u were never attracted towards anything good. Everyone including u knew that how much u loved being a bad girl also a naughty brat. But unfortunatly u were no longer able to be after ur marriage.

Suddenly a voice was heard which made u startled and looked at the person.

JK:"what are u doing here?"

U swear just now he was zoning out and now his eyes were piercing Through ur soul

U swear just now he was zoning out and now his eyes were piercing Through ur soul. His eyes looked tired and his hair was messy.

(But still he managed to look so fucking hot and sexy🥵😫)

(U know what guys i think i can be a good poet. Cause i feel like i am quite good at rhyming words😗)

U nervously smiled because there wasn't any single time Where he didn't knew what u were gonna do.

U were nervous cause u thought that this time he also got to know what u were thinking.

Sometimes u wonder if he can actually read ur mind or something cause till today u still don't know how he manages to know everything before u could even try to do it.

Y/n:"i-i was just ummm....."

U couldn't form words which also till now u don't know why always happens in front of him.

JK:"come here Princess."

U took baby steps and stood in front him. Suddenly Jungkook pulled u on his lap making u startled.

Y/n:"aish i told u not to do like this out of a sudden."

JK:"i also told u to get used to it didn't i?"

U pout but then he spoke up.

"Had a nightmare?"

And that's when u remembered what happened and why exactly u were here.

U nodded and hid ur face Against his chest while putting ur both arms on his neck.

Y/n:"why did u leave? I was looking for u."

JK:"i am sorry sweetheart i just wanted to have a drink."

He said and kissed ur forehead. U looked carefully around the table and found a glass some red liquor probably what he was drinking. There was also a big glass bottle which probably contained the same liquor. U also noticed two empty cans laying around the table.

U reached out ur hand towards the glass but it was immediately slapped away by Jungkook.

Y/n:"waee."

U looked at him with a pout while he was glaring at u.

JK:"what waee.... U aren't allowed to touch it or drink it."

Y/n:"why it's not like that i haven't drink before."

JK:"do i need to remind u what u did on our first night."

He raised one eyebrow while u again just slumped back Against him.

Jungkook finished the rest of his drink in one gulp before standing up with in his arms.

"Let's go back to sleep. U still have school and need to get up in the morning."

Y/n:"but i am not sleepy anymore right now."

U protested while letting out a yawn to which Jungkook shook his head before saying.

JK:"well i can totally see that and don't worry u will be all sound asleep once u will be all snuggled up against me on the bed."

__________________________

TO BE CONTINUED.