♡ bodyguard - chan

requested by _hopemybeloved_

being an actor wasn't easy. eyes were always on you, and people were always following you, which is why you had hired a bodyguard.

you'd had a crush on chan ever since you'd hired him. he was good at his job, attractive, kind, and muscular. falling for him was inevitable.

was it wrong to want to date your bodyguard? no, it couldn't be. it was the way you felt when you saw him protecting you from others. protecting you from danger. it was hot. and you hoped he didn't notice the way your cheeks would turn a different shade.

and really, you hoped he felt the same way about you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

tonight was a big night for celebrities.
there was a huge party, that only happened annually, that was going to take place.

you told chan that he didn't have to go with you.

"channie," you always referred to him with a nickname, 'channie' being your most used and his favorite. it took everything in him not to turn red whenever you'd called him a nickname. "there's going to be a ton of security! i'll be safe."

but what kind of bodyguard would chan be if he let you go by yourself?

"miss/sir, i can't just leave you there all alone. what if something bad happens? i promise, it'll be like im not even there!"

"if you want to go that's fine, but you don't have too. i have to go get ready, i'll see you later," you said, rushing upstairs to go take a shower.

you admired how he was always willing to take care of you, even when you insisted you didn't need it. actually, you admired everything about chan.

but especially how he always seemed to put you first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

chan thought you always looked gorgeous. with or without makeup. but when you were ready to leave for the party, you looked absolutely breathtaking.

he insisted on driving you to the party himself. it was so sweet. chan played your favorite playlist and you both sang along to your favorite songs during the ride.

when you finally arrived and all eyes were on you, chan couldn't help but be a little jealous.

you were talking to just about everyone there. chan minded his business like he promised. he made sure to keep an eye on you though, occasionally checking if you were okay or not.

however, when this one guy came up to you, he was very touchy. uncomfortably so. you excused yourself to the bathroom, not noticing the man following closely behind you.

but chan did.

he quickly rushed over to the weirdo, stopping him from further following you.

"what the fuck do you think you're doing?"

"uh- n-nothing, man... i was just looking around the place."

"are you sure? cause following people into the bathroom doesn't seem like 'looking around the place' to me," chan said, tightening his grip on the man. he clearly wanted to punch the shit out of him. badly so.

at this point, pretty much everyone was looking at the two of them.

"i- i wasn't! i swear! just let me go and i'll-"

"you'll mind your business and leave the party?"

you heard all the commotion outside of the bathroom, and you were curious, so you went back into the party to see your bodyguard yelling at the man you were just talking to.

"channie, what-"

"we have to go, miss/sir," he said simply, grabbing your hand and dragging you out of the party.

once you got in the car, you both were silent.

neither of you knew what to say, or how to say it.

until the silence, the tension, was too much to bear.

"what was all of that for? why were you-"

chan quickly parked into an empty parking lot, explaining what had happened.

"he was trying to follow you into the bathroom, and it was pissing me off the way he was touching you. made me want to punch the fuck outta him. i hate when people invade your space like that i just-"

and there you go, blushing like an idiot again.

"can i- fuck, can i kiss you?" you uttered before you could even think to stop yourself.

chan felt like he was dreaming. did you really just ask him that?

"please-"

he didn't let you speak any further, he held your face gently, and pressed his plump lips against yours. they were soft, and they fit against yours like puzzle pieces.

it was a moment that both of you had been waiting so badly for.

you both pulled away, breathless and happy.

"can i be yours?" he asked softly.

"yes!" you exclaimed, giving him the biggest smile you could.

"so, um, do you want to go back to my house and watch a movie or something?"

he smiled, "i'd love that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

when you got home you both were on the couch cuddling, watching a cheesy rom-com.

it was almost crazy how quickly he went from just your bodyguard to your bodyguard and boyfriend.

being in his hold was so comforting. all of your worries seemed to go away the second you were in his arms.

"i don't know which i like more, you or your arms," you giggled

"hm, how about both?" he said, placing a sweet kiss on your forehead.

there wasn't anything more you could've asked for. being with chan was all you needed.

-------------------------------

sooo im pretty sure that hyunjins piercing is real 🤭🤭

now we NEED chan with a nose piercing bc i swear... 😵‍💫

anywayssss i could go on and on about what piercings skz should get but i will refrain (for now)

thank you guys for voting and for 106k reads!!! like omg 😭🫶🫶