♡ detention - changbin

you're in high school for this imagine :)

---------------

getting into detention with your best friend really wasn't the plan for today. maybe you should've stopped fooling around with changbin, and you would'nt be sitting in a boring classroom with nothing to do.

you and changbin have been best friends ever since preschool. the friendship continued all the way into high school. you'd think that maybe the semi-childish shenanigans would have concluded a while ago, but of course they haven't. you've actually been particularly well-behaved this year when it came to school, so the whole "detention" thing was a shock.
to make things even weirder, another one of your best friends, felix, told you that changbin had a huge crush on you. you thought that he was just messing with you, but you do recall some times when you would catch him staring at you and quickly looking away, blush evident on his face.

while you were thinking, the teacher came in and explained the rules to you, changbin and a few other kids.
changbin was seated right behind you, which was stupid on the teachers part. but who were you to snitch?

when the teacher finally left for a bathroom break, changbin whispered something into your ear along the lines of "meet me tomorrow at the cafe. 2:30."
unfortunately, for changbin, the teacher came back just a second before he was done talking. he had to move seats to the back of the classroom, because you were seated in the front.

time skip to the next day bc im lazy :/

once you got to your destination, you saw changbin sitting down at a table. he looked like he was contemplating something but you brushed it off and went to sit by him.

"hey, y/n," he started off, "so detention yesterday left me thinking, and i was wondering if you maybe wanted to go out with me friday night?" you paused, for a second. felix was right.
"y/n?-" "yes, i will go on that date with you."

--------------

this is very rushed but i really needed to post smth. thank you all for 211 reads!! <333