♡ my universe - seungmin

the stars you and seungmin were currently looking at together were beautiful.

he finally asked you out after months of you two just flirting back and forth.

seungmin was always there for you, no matter what you were going through. and that's why you loved him. he would crack jokes that made you laugh so hard, even if they were the worst dad jokes ever. if you were sick, he'd make you your favorite soup. you were sad? not anymore, because seungmin would come over to spend time with you.

he always knew what you needed, and when you needed it.

you didn't realize you would fall so hard for him. but anyone could see why.

he's cute, funny, smart, talented,

he's perfect.

and seungmin thought the same about you.

seungmin pov

she's all i can think about.

it feels like the world only belongs to the two of us when im with her, no one else matters.

what is she doing to me?

your pov

you looked over at seungmin, and he was already looking at you. the starlight was illuminating your beautiful face. it made him blush.

"i love you so fucking much, y/n,"
he whispered to you, which made you laugh. "i'm being for real. i want to spend the rest of my life with you."

"i love you too, minnie." he smiled so hard at that. "can i kiss you, please?" you didn't even reply, you just kissed him back.

you felt so loved with him. so happy.

"i love you so much, y/n. you're my universe."

------------------

this song is so underrated pls go listen to it 😭

this was kinda lazy srry

thanks for 3.66k reads!! <333