Surprise

Seonghwa's pov-

I shot the arrow right where the goal was. It blasted burning the itzy palace down.
There was too much arson, so I shouted at my guards to rescue the citizens and move them to our kingdom.

As I was about to turn around, a hand came from behind me and I tried screaming but it was if no use as everything went dark.

An hour or so later, I woke up in a dark room with absolutely no light at all.

I thought I must have gone blind till I heard steps walking near me. I saw a very dark figure walk near me and I felt a heavy weight on my lap.

I tried to move but I realized I was tied up.

All of a sudden, that person lit a candle in my face and everything made sense.

I was locked in a dungeon and the person responsible for this was no other that yeji herself.

She blew the candle out and lit it again, but in the corner of the room so that there was some light.

"Aww so desperate to go? Look at you. Such a looser", she said inching closer to me.

"Let me go, yeji", I begged.

"Hell no. It was you who burned down my home. I only burned a small tiny village of yours...you'll pay for this baby", she traced her finger along my jaw.

"I won't say it again. Let. Me. Go!", I say sternly.

"Not a single word. Speak again and say bye bye to yourself", she placed a gun in my mouth.

I sat still, not daring to speak. Her mouth twitched into a smirk.
She took the gun from my mouth and punched me in the head.

She kept beating me till my nose bled and I coughed up blood.

She was about to cut me when a thin figure came up behind her and grabbed her throat.

Yeji somehow managed to slice my shoulder but I shrugged it off as I was still a bit dizzy.

Those fingers looked somewhat familiar. The dainty rings scattered around their long, thin fingers...that feeling when you know someone washed over me...who was this?

"Who are you? Let me go", yeji squirmed in their hold.

The mysterious figure put up their index finger on her lips and spoke deeply

"Quiet. One word and I'll slice that neck of yours", the person said. They slowly emerged from behind yeji holding a blade to her neck. Their hood was covering their face slightly.

By the voice I knew it was a woman. But still couldn't make out who it was.

"Good girl. Sign this paper and I'll let you go...hwang yeji", the woman said coldly. I was still a bit dizzy because of the drugs used on me so I was unable to see properly.

Yeji pulled out a blade and stabbed the woman in the side.
The women groaned in pain, tightening her grip on yeji's neck.
"D-do as you're told. Even though you practically stabbed me in the stomach, I'm giving you a chance to survive. One small movement of my hand and you're gone yeji. Sign the paper now", the woman said in a strained voice. She sounded like she was in immense pain.

Yeji nodded frantically and signed the paper. Before she could turn around, the woman gripped her neck and hit a nerve marking yeji unconscious.

"Who are you? Don't hurt me", I said desperately.

"Don't worry. I'm here now", the woman said slowly revealing herself.

It was y/n. My wife, the love of my life.
"Baby?" I say softly.