Explanation

Seonghwa's pov-

"Appa. How did you and eomma meet?", my younger brother Yeosang asked while eating.

"Yeah. I was wondering the same thing. If eomma was alive, I'd aske her too but you're the only one I can ask", my other brother mingi said while munching on a carrot.

"Your mum and I met during my ceremony. She was a maid and was forced to go into the ceremony hall. When the clock struck midnight, something happened and I started levitating towards her. When I came face to face with her, I marked her and we got married and had your eldest brother Seonghwa", junhoe explained.

"Appa, I'm scared. The ceremony is tomorrow... I don't even know who it is. What if it's that ruthless lawyer the entire land fears?", I said while frantically carding my hair.

"Everything will be alright. The match is decided the day you're born. It's fate. And besides, we don't know what that lawyer looks like. Now, you're getting older, I'm sure your mother would be proud of you if she was still alive. Oh how much I miss her", my dad sighed while looking at me with tears in his eyes.

"Can I go out today? I just want time to clear my mind", I say finishing up my lunch.

"Sure. Be careful... we don't want history to repeat itself", dad warned me.

"Yes. I'll be careful. I'm off to the walk... anyone want to join?", I ask.

"Hyung, can I come? I need to clear my mind and have something to tell you", my brother mingi said.

While we were walking, i sat down in a bench and motioned for mingi to sit next to me.

"So, what is it about? What's going through that pea sized brain of yours?", I teased.

"Hyung, can we have a brother to brother conversation?", he asked.

"Of course minky. What's up".

"So, you know yeji right? She umm.. shit I'm going to have to tell you everything. Okay, now before I say anything more, promise you won't hit me", he starts.