Back to friends

Sensitive topics up ahead. Read at your own risk~
__________________________
Y/n's pov-
Its been a month since my heat ended. I was in a meeting when Seonghwa texted me saying Mingi was back from whatever he was doing out of town.

I finished up with work and now I just had to clear up this negative tension between mingi and me.

Seonghwa called for mingi and was about to leave when I stopped him.

"Stay. You should know what your brother has done", I glare at mingi.

"Ok. Let me just get something real quick", seonghwa said and started to fish for something in his drawers

 Let me just get something real quick", seonghwa said and started to fish for something in his drawers

(This kinda vibe. Like the cute lil earmuffs. Ahhh he looks so freaking cute. I just wanna squish his cheeks. And his lips look so delicious- sorry, back to the story)

He came back with a pair of cute pink earmuffs.
"Sorry. My ears are a bit sensitive. Judging by your body language, y'all are sure to rip each other's throats apart", Seonghwa said putting them on.

"Whatever. What's more important is him giving me a well deserved apology. I still can't believe that this bitch has the audacity to ask me for things without clearing up shit with me. Prince Mingi let me remind you that you used bully me for having gay parents. We were friends at one point", I say in a cold tone.

"Who did you just call a bitch? And I was a fucking kid back then", mingi defended himself.

"Yeah. A kid who was 16. You were a teenager Mingi. We used to be friends. The day you made friends with those weird people, you started insulting and hating me for something I clearly couldn't control. Then after that, you thought it was ok to ask.. no sorry, DEMAND something from me with the rudest tone I've heard", I raised my voice a bit.

"You need to shut your mouth Choi, because I will not hesitate to complete that threat", he inched closer and lifted his hand up in an attempt to hit me.

I grab his hand in time and twist his arm to his back, never letting go of my grip on his wrist. I smacked him hard in the face and yelled at him.

" it's Park to you dumbass. You completed that threat 4 years ago. Remember when you almost broke my neck? Yeah, owwwh dont fake that guilt", I said yelling now.

"Baby, calm down. Breathe. You're really scary when you're angry", Seonghwa said.

I don't spare him a glance and look mingi dead in the eye.

"I'm so sorry. I was blinded by their influence. I can't believe I let you go just like that. Our bond was stronger. And for your neck, I paid your medical bills as an apology. This guilt is real. I promise cupcake. I'm so fucking sorry. Hit me, slap me, break my neck, rip my body in half, do anything. I deserve nothing but hate and loneliness. I fucked up so bad", he says breaking diwn in tears, falling onto his knees.

"Get yourself together. You were threatening me just a minute ago, now you're apologizing and how dare you call me by that name?! Along with our friendship, you also lost all right to call me that", I say tearing up slightly. I couldn't believe I had slapped my ex best friend.

"Fuck just hug me already. I miss you so much. I'm really sorry. You want me to prove it right? Here", he says grabbing a pocket knife and slitting his wrist. Blood gushed through and I rushed to him.

"Mingi what the fuck?! Why'd you that?", I say startled.

"I'm sorry y/n. Forgive me cupcake", he pleaded.

"Fine. But let me call Seonghwa to dress up that wound. He's helped me with those things before too", I say.
I tap Seonghwa who was facing the other way.

"Hwa, it's done. Can you get the first aid kit? Mingi cut himself", I say softly.

"He did what? YAH MINGI! WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?!", he yelled at the top of his lungs, his eyes shining bright red in rage.

"I'm sorry. There was no other way to prove myself. I'm so so so sorry", he sobbed as Seonghwa cleaned him up and dressed his cut.

"You wanted a hug right? Here", I say opening my arms, waiting for him.

"Thank you so much", he said still crying.

"My arms hurt. Come and hug me will you now Mingky", I say irritated.

He rushed over to me and hugged me tight while soaking my hair with more tears.

"Look at me", I say sternly.
He looks at me and I wipe his tears while giving his nose a boop.

"Friends?", he asks.

"Yes. Friends", I say giggling.

After that, I'm off to Vivian's room. We had been friends wayyyyy before I met mingi. She was my soul sister.

We lost touch after she got married and I was really busy as my firm had to go through a few changes.

I knock on the door and she opens it, smiling so hard I thought she'd rip her face.

"Y/n, hii. How are you?? It's been so long. I missed you a lot", she squealed jumping in excitement.

"Hey, hey. Don't jump", I say sternly eyeing her cute lil bump that sat snug against her small frame.

"Ok, ok. But can I hug you? It's been so long", she said pouting.

"Tsk, come here", I say happily opening my arms for her.

"Oh I missed you so much. Why were you ignoring me?", she said while hugging me tightly.

"Me? Ignoring you? Excuse you. You were the one ignoring me", I say pulling her away.

"I did? I tried talking to you for days! I guess we both had things going on", she looked into my eyes.

"I heard. Don't worry vivi, I've taken care of it. You and your family will be safe now", I say flicking her head lightly.

"You mean our family...right?".

"Yeah. Sorry, still not used to this whole wedding thing. Keep your mouth shut, I know you're gonna say "bitch it's been 4-5 months since you got married. Are you that slow?" Like, sorry", I mocked her.

"How do always mock me so well? Anyway, that's besides the point. Come in. I want to chill and talk shit with you like we used to", she dragged me to a coffee table in the corner.

"Soooo, how is it? Like your whole...pregnancy and shit", I ask.

"It's alright, very uncomfortable but I know it will be over soon. Why do you ask? You've never had interest in these kind of things", Vivian said, looking at me with a raised eyebrow at the end.

"N-nothing", I lie blushing like crazy.