The invitation

Y/n's pov-

"Hey, honey. Look what I found in the mail", Wooyoung said, extending his arms holding a letter.

"Hmm. What is mama? Im busy", I say while typing furiously on my computer.

"Oh baby. Why do you work so hard? Ah, you don't even care if your mama is feeling a bit lonely and sad", my mother pouted.

"Ok. Sorry. Need a hug mama? I'll take a break. Ugh this generation is fucked up", I say shutting my computer and walking to my mum to give him his hug.

"So mama, what's in the envelope?", I ask snuggled up with him. Oh how I wish I could lie in the comfort of my mother's arms. He's always so warm and cuddly.

"Here, open it", he handed it to me.

"Wahh. Eomma, why does she always get to snuggle with you and open envelopes? That's not fair", my elder brother Chan walked in sulking as usual.

"Hey, she's my youngest and my only daughter. Deal with it", our mum laughed.

"Heyyyyy! Can I also have a hug? You know I exist too right?!", my other brother, yunho walked in making a pouty face.

"Group hug?", Chan suggested.

"Sure. Come here", mama said.

Now I know what is flooding your mind right now. Why is my mum a... guy?!
Well, my parents are gay and my mother just happened to be a carrier... now, shut up. It's my story, not my mum's.

"Oh. A group hug without me? Ah I feel like I've been stabbed in the heart. Oh youngie, you're gonna make me cry", my dad sulks as usual and makes a fake crying face.

"Why.. just why? You know San, you're a big baby. Anyway, come here", my mother rolled his eyes.

"Yay! Hey, pumpkin. What's in that envelope?", my dad asked.

"Oh my god! Y'all are so chaotic. I forgot that was in my hand. Let's open it together", I say.

As we all open it, my mum reads the letter and screams.

"Oh my god. What was that for?! What is that?", I ask.

"You have been invited to the palace for the prince's revelation ceremony", he concludes with a big smile.

"What is that exactly? Like the ceremony and all. Do you know what is?", I asked making my way back to my office.