25. Rewrite The Stars I

Start from the beginning

A pure lie, why wouldn't she, Lalisa Manobal, got the chance to wear a dress?

But still in her actual reality, something had made her reject the dress once and again, and again, and leave it as the very last option to every event she attended. It wasn't ugly, it was really pretty. She couldn't classify it as a sexy type of dress or as an elegant one either. Fabric of silk and velvet, simple and without much detail, with a square cut above her chest, long sleeves that tightens on her wrists, adjustment on her waist and with a little flare in the skirt without looking too corny.

It simply was pretty, as if made for a princess.

She frowned, putting a hand on her hip as she recharged her weight in her other leg.

"Actually, I think I can wear that."

"You took the words right out of my mouth," Jennie threw the dress at her bed.

Well, it was an awkward moment with the white box before but she at least knew what to wear now.

"Thank you, unnie," Lisa leaned down and kiss Jennie's cheek. "You save me still now that Taehyung steals you away."

"Yeah, yeah, whenever. Don't think I'll forget what just happened, Lalisa."

"HuH," she smiled. "I don't know what you're talking about."

Jennie rolled her eyes amusedly. She knows she will get the tea later and that's why she doesn't digs deeper. Weren't they used to their maknae being a chest of secrets anyways?

The text she receives from her mom, her family, and friends who lives in Thailand whishing her a happy new year isn't surprising

The text she receives from her mom, her family, and friends who lives in Thailand whishing her a happy new year isn't surprising. A part of her had matured, and having spent more time with her family the past year made it easier for her to accept that her family isn't going anywhere, they're there for her just as she is for them whenever they needed. It was good having lifted that weight off her shoulders.

She texts them back and sends an audio to the family group chat. Her friend, Diana, sends her a picture blowing a kiss and she returns the gesture as her feet walk pass the hotel reception.

"Lisa!"

She turns around recognizing the gentle-sweet voice of Myou Mina. Her black hair is smoothly styled with a few waves at the end as she styles a black pretty dress with a short cut jacket of the same color above.

"Ahh! We arrived at the same time," she express hugging her. "You feared I wouldn't come?"

"Mhm... not really, something told me you would."

"Right, I forgot you are psychic," she joked as they both headed into the elevator.

"Not like you're somehow different? I need to guess with a friend like you who constantly dissapears."

Lisa shrugged.

"I need a little bit of spirituality in my life, it'd be too boring otherwise... The last flor right?"