Kookie❤️💜
Where are you? Im standing outside ❤️

Quickly scanning around with wide eyes, she recognized her boyfriend in a heartbeat, since he was in his signature black attire, holding an umbrella.

Running up to him with a smile, she gave him a small hug before hitting his chest playfully.

"You're supposed to be resting Kookie", she whispered at him in dismay, only for Jungkook to shake his head.

"And let my princess get soaked? No way", he smiled his cute bunny smile, nose scrunching up.

Jungkook lead Y/n to the car, his arm around her waist as the made their way to the car, Jungkook letting her sit in before quickly getting into his seat, putting the wet umbrella on the plastic covering he had laid out on the backseat.

As they began driving home, Y/n lowered the window slightly, and Jungkook thought she looked like the most beautiful thing ever as she let out her hand, most of it covered by his sweatshirt's sleeves which she was wearing, the raindrops lightly kissing her fingertips.

Y/n giggled a little as she admired the blue and teal hues outside, giving Jungkook a feeling of peace and tranquil.

He turned on the playlist of slow songs, handpicked by both of them for rides like these. And began singing along as his soft melodic voice sounded through the car, Y/n sighing in content at the beautiful ambiance of the car ride.

She had almost dozed off when they reached home, but woke up instantaneously when Jungkook called out to her.

Walking into their apartment in silence, Jungkook's arm snaked around Y/n's waist, pulling her towards him.

"I missed you so much baby", Jungkook pouted cutely, and Y/n couldn't resist to bop his nose lightly, making him scrunch it before pecking her lips softly.

"I missed you too", Y/n finally put her arms around him and leaned into his embrace. They stayed that way for sometime, the faint pattering of rain sounding in their ears before Y/n let go with a sigh.

"I'll go shower", she informed him and Jungkook nodded, taking off his beanie and hoodie, revealing the tank top underneath and going into the kitchen, back turned to Y/n.

"I'll make something to eat while you shower", he smirked. "How about ramen?" 

"Huh?", Y/n snapped out of ogling at Jungkook's muscles, and Jungkook turned around, the smirk still haughtily plastered on his face.

"Like what you see princess?", he questioned softly and Y/n blushed, rushing into their bedroom and grabbing clothes to wear and half-running into the bathroom as Jungkook chuckled lightly.

-

They had already eaten the Jjapaguri Jungkook had prepared and were now cuddled up in bed.

(Jjapaguri is a mix of Chappagetti Ramen and Neoguri ramen)

The light blue hues penetrated the room through the window, and the earthy smell of rain was spread around.

There was a comforting silence as Y/n traced random shapes onto Jungkooks tattoo's after he had her arms wrapped around her from behind.

The silence was broken when Jungkook leaned closer to her ear from behind, pressing a soft kiss under he ear, releasing a shaky sigh from her.

"Hmm what exactly are you trying to do Mr. Jeon?", Y/n asked playfully, trying to ignore her erratic heartbeat.

"Cuddling", he replied simply, still softly trailing kisses down her jaw now, and the smirk against her skin didn't go amiss by her.

"Seems more like making out to me", Y/n silkily purred before turning around to face him, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"If i said yes?", he whispered back raspily, and Y/n responded by crushing her lips on to his.

The light pattering of rain had started again, the blue and grey ambiance of the room intensifying the feelings they felt as Jungkook moved to hover over Y/n , knees straddling her as he lowered himself into the crook of her neck, inhaling her scent.

"You smell so delicious", he rasped, before pressing a kiss onto the creamy base there. Y/n gasped as he sucked harshly on the skin, before licking it lightly and gently kissing the now slightly red area.

Moving to trail hot kisses to the other side of her neck, he moved, now shifting Y/n to straddle him instead of the other way around.

A low groan left Y/n when Jungkook latched his lips onto hers again, cold piercing burning against her lips.

"You know I love you babe", Jungkook muttered huskily, hand grabbing the nape of her neck to pull her towards him once more, and closer than before, grabbing her exposed thigh due to shorts and pulling her to mold perfectly against him.

"I love you too", Y/n mumbled with hooded eyes, as Jungkook traced light patterns onto her waist, before helping her rid the fabric completely.

He flipped her over once more.

"You make it so hard to control myself princess", he gasped, tracing the skin below her collarbones.

"Who said you have to?", Y/n smokily whispered, and Jungkook's eyes glinted with mischief.

"Oh you're such a tease", he choked out, before latching his lips onto hers with a smirk.

---------

Wooh 😮‍💨 idk am i doing well with scenes like these...? :(

Well anywayssssssss hahaaa hope you enjoyed it this is another rewrite from my old imagines book, working on two more dw andd plus im gonna try to get the LnD update this weekend ofc thnx for being patient love yall alot ❤️💜🥺

QOTD:

Q: Ideal date?

My ans: Cuddling in pjs and watching a movie together with lots of food hehe and lots of blankets.

Many of you might've had a bad week, but hey, we all have ups and downs and the best moment in life is yet to come alr? Dont worry you're doing great hang in there. I love you all alot srsly 💜❤️🥺 and always.

BY. THE. WAY.

THE DOCUMENTARY IS SO FRICKING EMOTIONAL AND THEN OUT OF NO WHERE SHIRTLESS PPL SHOVED IN OUR FACES LIKE STOP DUDE IM NOT RECOVERED YET 😭😭😭😭😭

AND YOONIE HAVING A SHOULDER MASSAGING MACHINE STRAPPED BEFORE THE CONCERT? 😭😭 HE WORKS SP HARD DESPITE THE SURGERY 😭😭😭

Anyways (ahem) thnk you for listening to my rant love yall ❤️💜