~~52: ATEEZ JongSang - No Shit Pt.2~~

Start from the beginning

"It's got to be them." Yeosang said.
"Well, of course. Okay I think what we should do now is check the basement and call over the actual sheriffs to hold them down while we go and check." Jongho suggested.
"Yeah, okay, you get them here while I go back downstairs to inspect some more. Then in about five minutes let's meet by the stairs." Yeosang said.
"On it." Jongho said right before silently talking into the walkie talkie to get three sheriffs here as soon as possible. Yeosang then went back downstairs while Jongho continued his inspection upstairs.

And then as they discussed, they met by the staircase after five minutes and acted like they were discussing something as the three men stared at them nervously, but also as if they were planning something which Jongho and Yeosang actually caught onto quickly.

But then there was a knock on the door and you two knew exactly who it was so you pulled out your guns and pointed them at the three men as they put their hands up.

"Drop any weapons you have on you. NOW!" Yeosang yelled at them sternly.
"You, open the door, now." Jongho told the one closest to the door, also in a stern and strict tone.
As he opened the door the three officers came barging in.
"Hands behind your backs!" one of them exclaimed as each of them went behind a guy and held their hands together firmly to handcuff them together as the officers remained behind them, one hand holding their hands together as the other had guns pointed directly to their heads.
"Now, where is the basement?" Jongho asked them, but got no response, only deadly glares from each of them.
"I said, where is the basement?!"

Still nothing.

"Answer or else you're all coming with us!" one of the officers yelled.
"Ugh fine it's to the left and then on the right." the middle one said, getting flares from the other two.
Then, Yeosang and Jongho immediately charged off in that direction, rapidly making their way down the stairs.

What they saw relieved them, yet also made them feel terrible.

"Officers!" one of the children cries out, running up to them. All three of them immediately start crying.
"Thank God you found us, we don't know how to repay you! Please help us, our mother-" the one who seemed to be the eldest cries out.
"We're here to help okay, you're in safe hands now. What have they done to you?" Jongho asked them.
None of them could say anything, they only whimpered.
"They... they-" the middle child tried to speak but could barely get words out.

"They barely gave us food or water, and we haven't showered in weeks, and they... they assaulted our mother. More than once." the middle child quietly said through sobs, almost whispering.
"And they also cut us, scratched us and beat us in many places." the eldest managed to get out through all her crying.

"Okay, you're all in safe hands now, okay? They're going to be punished severely for what they've done. No one deserves to be treated the way they treated you guys. Now, let's get you out of here. Well prepare a some delicious, filling meal, yeah?" Yeosang said.
"I'll get your mum, don't worry." Jongho said to them as he picked up the mum's corpse from the floor, bridal style.
"Follow me, and stay very close." Yeosang said, leading the way.

As they made it up and the culprits saw the victims, their faces flushed a sign of horror and they started vigorously moving around, trying to get out of the officers' grips.
"Stay still!" one of them shouted, putting the gun even closer to their head as they led them into the cop cars.
"You motherfuckers! Wh-" one of them screamed back while still trying to move in the officers grip while also being forced to get into the cop car.
"Be quiet!" the officer yelled at him.

And with that, Yeosang and Jongho were proud to say they've cracked the case. It felt so relieving for the both of them. Relieving enough that they did something they never thought they'd even consider. They planned to go have some Korean BBQ to celebrate the closing of the case and all the hard work they put into it. Of course they'd both also have a team dinner to celebrate but they somehow thought it would be nice to have one with just the two of them. It was Jongho who shyly brought it up and Yeosang was ready to say no but he thought he'd give it a shot 'cause why not? He can't miss out on the Korean BBQ.