KILL HIM

"Sorry, May I speak with Manjiro-kun and Ken-kun?" You politely bowed to the teacher, who paused to think before eventually agreeing.

The two blondies ran to you, ignoring the stuff they knocked out, even Darken who's chair fell down from how fast he got up.

"I won't be able to go home with you guys today" you instantly felt bad the moment their excited faces went disappointed, "gonna visit Cho-kun..you know he's in the hospital" you tried to explain, but they were both still silent "with Sato..." "No" they said in union stopping you, "we went to visit him yesterday and you didn't-" "I went with the first division for the fight" Mikey's mouth shut tight, he looked around trying to find an answer "fair enough...be careful alright? And give us a report of what happened" Draken ruffled my hair and walked back in, Mikey continued to stare, "I'll get you Dorayoki when I get back" you leaned in, giving him a gentle kiss on the cheek before walking by, "see ya~♡"

You stood by the hospital's gate, yawning from boredom until you noticed the white hair, tanned skin, get into view, "you're late" you commented while the boy jumped in to hug you tightly, so you patted his back not to let him feel rejected "flowers?" Ryusei offered you a bouquet of flowers, your favourites too, it was so pretty you didn't bother ask how did he know. So you took it happily, he had another one for Cho, then you both walked in.

"Cho-kun~" "yo!" Until both found his room, your friend raised his head in shock, "Sorachi-san! Ryusei.." he mumbled out before taking off his sheets and trying to stand up "hey hey, no need!" But you managed to push him down gently before he could move any more.

It is fun talking to Cho, he is one of the most important members of the first division, after knowing he got attacked, Ryusei barged in all alone into Yagyō hideout "see Sora-chan~ I'm an nice guy!" He grinned at you cocky and bright "yes yes...I already know" "so how abou-" your phone rang, not allowing you to hear what Ryusei said, "sorry, gonna take this one, be right back Cho-kun" you patted the boy's shoulder, before walking out "helloo~"

You notice a figure sitting down, giving him a quick ruffle on the hair, you continued to walk away, maybe..it's time he really sees how special your members are.

3rd person pov:

Sorachi hasn't been back for a while, is what Cho could really pray for to happen, or for anyone to come, because the newbie Chifuyu and Ryusei were about to fight over a cat's name.

Until a punch landed on each's head, "bastards! Don't make such a scene in the hospital!" Baji ordered as both boys rolled on the ground in pain "Sora-chan..." Sato tried to reach for Sorachi, who came behind Baji in secret, of course he'll notice her, it's like he can detect her smell.

Baji informed Ryusei of new plans, while she opened Cho a packet of food, he must be hungry, and food in hospital isn't really always the best.

Then a little black cat jumped on your back, then into Keisuke's shoulder, snuggling up to him "oh~ hello!" You patted it's head, feeling his little scar as he leaned into your touch, "Ronaldoh!" Sato called "Excalibur!" Then Chifuyu, but he ignored both, you put a hand over you mouth to hold back the laughter "pfft- what kind of names are those?" You could feel your eyes tear up "huh?! This is Peke J! He's a cat that will often come by to my house and play!" Baji explained.

W-well...Hello Peke J.

Fast...

I have to be faster...

"I'm coming!!" A bike's engine got attention, you focused your eyes on the men with masks, not caring who managed to get away or got hit. As long as it wasn't one of the innocent students.

You slid your bike and found Chifuyu already fighting, "Matsuno! Good job!!" You called as you slipped through the crowd till Keisuke's class, they were many, you were losing time as some tried to attack you but no time to waste, and just as you noticed the bat getting raised.

Your foot moved by itself..

"SORA!" Baji caught you as you fell on him, he noticed your grip into your shoulder before you held yourself up, "using a fucking bat..weak" you grabbed the second bat that came your way and snatched it "Kei..leave them to me" you gritted your teeth as you dodged a punch, but instead, you were picked up, Baji carried you in a bridal style before running out, yet enemies came left and right.

The first to attack, came from behind, sneaking behind Baji, so you threw the bat at him, getting it right into his head as he fell down, but sudden electricity shot through your shoulder, making you grit into it, everything went blurry and dark "hey! Focus!" Baji accidentally grabbed your shoulder's tightly, "fuck!" making you yell in pain trying to push him, he loosen his grip when he noticed, recalling when you jumped in to save him from getting hit "wait..you got injured!?" He snapped but you couldn't even look at him "injured!? Sora-chaan~" Ryusei's voice reached your ear as you panted, "I'm fine.." you tried to straighten yourself, moving to the side to avoid a punch, while Ryusei took down the guy who tried to attack you, you slowly rested against the window, another one coming, you raised your fist but Chifuyu appeared from nowhere, his foot collided with the opponent's face knocking him out, Baji ran to you and picked you up again before going up stairs "Guess it's time to excort the king and queen with my subordinate" Ryusei smirked, despite irritating Chifuyu, both were fighting in a rythme like two dancing a duo.

Until you were all stuck at the rooftop, you covered your mouth, a sickening feeling growing in your guts, your mouth getting watery, you couldn't focus, you couldn't see anything, even hearing...everything sounded so far..