three days

'three days till I get out of the hospital'

you hummed happily in your head, you were reeeaallyyy bored being in bed plus you needed to get your hands on the next battle 'valhalla should be already created'

"Hello there"

"FUCK-!"

You jumped from your spot of the sudden voice from the window "don't scare her like that" another one came from your other side making you jolt again "ACK!!" but before falling off you felt Seno's hands caught you, a hand under your head and the other on your side, putting you properly on the bed "tch- what's up with the romance today?" Hanma rested his hands on the window lighting up a cigarette. But he decided to shut up, the last thing he wanted is to be exposed as jealous.

"What's up with you not coming in as an actual normal person?" sat down the red eyes male on a seat, his words made you chuckle but it definitely wasn't the same for the Valhalla member.

"Anyway how are you feeling, Mahal?" Seno looked at you with concerned eyes "I am recovering pretty well! Mom said I'll go out in three days" you quickly answered with shining eyes "glad you are okay! Can't have losing ya- who would I fight then?" Hanma blew some smoke out with a big grin filled with love "Oi she is MY rival! You go have your little fun with Draken" the black haired male was fast to put down those words a vein popping out his head.

Suddenly there was a knock, "oop- gotta go! see ya" Hanma walked away a little "I'll come visit again" the boy run to the window and jump out of it leaving you shocked with an open mouth.

There was a knock again, "o-oh! Come in!" you called out, letting the person open the door revealing themselves.

"Kao-chan!" Your eyes lit up with joy when you saw her walk in.

Kaoru then put a basket full of fruits that mostly consists you favorites into the mini table, that's just beside her bed.

"Oh my, thank you very much for the fruits kao-chan!" Sora thanked, clearly happy that one of her bestfriends, or that's what she thought, visited her.

"You're Welcome, Sora! Tho I think I shouldn't have brought this and just give you something else...." Kaoru replied, side eyeing the stack of gifts, flowers, and basket of fruits that's just in the other of the bed, opposite of where she's standing.

The Envious and jealous feeling building up inside of her seeing how many people cared for Sora while here she is just watching in the sideline, Why can't it be her? Why must this girl steal all of what she desires? What did all of them see in her? What did HE see in her? So many what's and why's, but there's one thing she knows.

One day, she'll have it ALL, the affections, the attention, the fame, the strength, the beauty, and HIM. She'll make sure that all of her plans for the future will succeed, even if she has to get her hands dirty, she'll do it without hesitation, call her desperate but she doesn't give a fuck and she couldn't care less about what's going to happen to this bitch who stole away what's supposed to be hers.

While Kaoru is too busy with her thoughts, Sora was reassuring kaoru that it's okay, whatever she got for her is wonderful and she'll receive them with happiness and then she began to blabber about things like what's happening with her life, asking how's Kaoru is doing, and some other things, but seeing Kaorus face like she's deep in thought she began to get worried and shake Kaorus shoulder gently.

"Kaoru? Kaoru? KAORU!!" You called her shaking her back and fort until Kaoro snapped out of her thoughts and already back in the real life and notices you worried face that made her cringe a little 'What's with that face? Stop acting like you pity me or something...' she tried not to glare.

"Ah! I'm sorry, just remembered something! And what's with that face, it doesn't suit you" the pink haired girl tried to reassure you, you eased up a little but can still sense something not right with Kaoru but decided to just....Let it slide this time, maybe it's something personal? Yeah, that must be it.

You still have that worried face that made Kaoru rolled her eyes inwardly and begin to explain, read as: lying to Sora that everything is alright and it's just a LITTLE problem.

"So! Sora, I heard what happened and got extremely worried! Sorry I didn't get to visit you much or visit earlier than last time, I've been busy with some things tho I'm really happy that your okay now?"

'Why can't you ever just fucking die?'

"Oh no It's okay we all have our own problem..thank you for worrying about me" 'No I'm not, Bitch'

"Awww...You're so sweet!" Kaoru forced a smile feeling her guts burning of anger. 'Stop smiling, You're making my blood boil' "Hey! Do you think you can come tomorrow? Everyone's going to be busy and.... It can really be lonely here..."

'You? Lonely? Hah! Don't make me laugh' "Oh my...of course I can! But what if... Some of them suddenly barge in? It can be really akward when I am around, some of them really don't seems to like me..." 'And it's because of you, you slut'

"Thank you and don't worry they others are just overprotective especially that I'm bed ridden for now"

'You're clearly enjoying the attention, aren't you?'

"Hmmm... You know Sora, You're really LUCKY, You have so many people caring and protecting you..." she pointed out, some bitter in her tone.

'What kind seduction did you do to have all of them?'

"Yeah...I'm really lucky, aren't I? Tho they always say that they're the ones that are lucky, I completely disagree because if it weren't for them...I don't know what I'm going to do with my life...." you answered her honestly, even tho you were sent to them, you felt like they were the reason to move, breath..

'Stop the act, you just want attention that's why you act miserable?'

"Don't worry Sora, along with them, I'm here for you too!" She ruffled her hair 'I swear I'm gonna take your place until your nothing'

"Awwww... Thank you very much..and like you said I'm gonna there for you too!!"

'I swear, I swear, I swear, I swear, I swear, I swear, I swear, I FUCKING SWEAR!!'

"Oh! I remember! Here, this is from Takemichi-kun and Hinata-san" the girl pulled out a box handing it to you with a strong 'why does she! Get all the nice things too!?'

Taking the box curiously, you gasped at the sight of the beautiful necklace, it was like the one Wakusei gave it to you! The little cloud in the middle was now decorated with a little moon on right and on the other side a four golden Leaf 'how did they get it!!' you held it up! Looking at proudly with happiness.

Your own necklace you cherished for years actually broke in the fight and you couldn't tell anyone but it seamed like the others noticed.

"You should've seen them fighting of who would buy it" Kaoru gripped into her skirt.