Shrimp

Sorachi's pov:

How did I end up in Hakkai's room, sitting on his bed, waiting for his ass to finish with Taiju..well let's see.

It was quite a cold day and it has just snowed last night, so the streets were filled with kids playing and running, but thanks to Mitsuya I couldn't!

Walking lazily next to Hakkai, I snuggled my face into my red scarf letting out a yawn it, making a small smoke cloud that made me chuckle and do more

Tugging the boy's sleeve, I showed him what I did as a way to start a conversation but he didn't budge or look at me, he just pulled his hand back which made me pout and cross my arms together..

It was quite a silent awkward walk, until it was cut by Hakkai's phone, checking it he quickly apologized before walked away to answer it but I could see how he was getting scolded making me get curious.

"YOU SERIOUSLY FORGOT! HAKKAI! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO WORK NOW?!?" Mitsuya yelled over the phone "I'm really really sorry Taka-chan I'll go get them right now" the poor boy kept reassuring him and sweating at each yell he got "and Sora is with you right? Don't tell me you forget her too?" Said Takashi over the phone in a sarcastic tone "I got her! I got her.. I'm so sorry again" Hakkai finally hang up letting a sigh and cursing to himself.

Sweating despite this freezing weather, he slowly turned to me and let out a mutter "hey Yamazaki-" he started but I cut him off "Sora is fine" you smiled as he nodded "can we uuhh..go to my house real quick I forgot Taka-chan's stuff there"

And here we are, waiting, and the so good fate made Taiju come home right after we both came and now he was fighting with him.

I looked around the room noticing each detail out of boredom "just shut up! Hakkai I'll get your stuff!!" eventually someone came in.

"Eh-?" I turned calmly at the girl who stood infront of the door. She froze when she saw me with an open mouth.

She had a caramel colour hair in a messy bun, wearing some house pyjamas, sitting up I smiled at her only for her to close the door shut instantly startling me.

'Welp I'm in biiig trouble' I reached for your phone checking your contacts

Toman gc\(゚ー゚\)

Angel♡

Guuuuuyyyyyss

_Mickey~>')~~~

In trouble again?

_Egg head(⌐■-■)

What trouble did you get in again?

_Babysitter (・∀・)

Aren't you with Hakkai?

_Smiley face😁

Is someone fucking bothering you?

_Angry baby🤭

We will beat their asses.

_Cat boy(人 •͈ᴗ•͈)

Baji-san stop fucking yelling

_Can't spell( •_• 💢)

How do you want me too!!!?

_Cat boy(人 •͈ᴗ•͈)

To*

_Can't spell( •_• 💢)

Chifuyu I sweer to good!

_Cat boy(人 •͈ᴗ•͈)

Swear*

God*

Angel♡

Let me fucking talk!💢

_Everyone

Yes ma'am

Angel♡

I'll be a little late since I'm staying with Takashi

You can go eat with me

You open the door slightly, enough for me to peek from the small crack, but I thanked God..This needs to be stopped.

"I TOLD YOU TO FUCKING STAY HOME! YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE" yelled Taiju, veins popping out of his head as he looked deadly to his little brother's eyes who couldn't even speak

"B-but" he finally managed to let out only for a punch to land on his cheek sending him to the wall but the boy only looked away with teary eyes.

"I RAISED YOU BETTER THAN THAT TO TALK BACK TO ME!?" Taiju's blood boiled, his spended years of his precious life to raise his two little siblings that he loved and now they are being ungreatful brats!

"Just calm down why are you so mad about this?!" got in Yuzuha between them, her hands up as a way of protection, she was obviously hurt that her brother got injured but she only to get slapped.

I could only stair at them fight, 'damn he really got some bad anger issues' I closed the device putting it in my pocket, then opened the door and closed it behind.

"The neighbors are gonna be bothered by all the noise" I spoke glaring at the big guy. Disguised by the way he acted, making poor Hakkai flinch at my sight while the girl stared shocked.

"Hah-!? Who even are you!? And what are YOU doing in MY house?" The oldest walked forward to me, smirking, I stood probably "being an actual good example for your siblings" and looked at him eye to eye.

Before he could react, my feet already met his crotch making him flinch and freeze. Soon my fists punched his face sending him to the couch, usual move..

"I'm sorry you got hurt because of us" I ran to Hakkai helping him stand up and dust himself "your cheek doesn't look that bad, some bruise treating cream will do" I held his face turning it to check it while he went red.

"I'm really sorry" I bowed to the girl, their sister, was fell down her knees, taking some breath in final relief it was over even for at least now.

"Seeing siblings fight is honestly a bad imagine...you are everything left for each other" grabbing Mitsuya's stuff from a table "your mother would've been hurt to see the person who she left their babies take care of do such things. Treasure each other...please" your words felt like cut deeps, the words of someone who was empty inside.

"Family...shouldn't fight each other"

Taiju groaned "I'm sorry if I injured you but by the way you acted I had to defend myself" I bowed one last time then turned to the siblings.

"Come on, the others are waiting for us" I took the girl's hand and walked with her "see ya...Shiba-kun" then walked out, leaving him alone inside.

"S-sora-chan" stuttered the boy, not believing that you stood up for them and beated his brother, "waaahhhh that was scaryyyyy" I jumped on him "your brother is teeerriiifyyyying~~" I shook by his shoulders, shivering when remembering that glare he gave you, until Hakkai's small laugh reachedy ears, I couldn't help but smile..

"Thank you" but someone hugged me from behind "it's my job no need to thank me" you patted her arm around me neck.

Despite just meeting you, Yuzuha felt at ease and that she could trust you. The way you protected her made her feel she could finally rest, have someone to lean her head on and hear her...

"Heh..interesting little shrimp" covered Taiju his face, impressed even tho he got lost by some shorted than his own sister.

Now he is itching for more..