A message?

You sat down the couch with some help from Draken, Takemichi was fidgeting around nervous trying not to melt from Baji's glaring eyes. Kazutora closed the door of his house, a nervous sigh leaving his lips as he walked up to the four of you.

"Sorry for coming without telling you beforehand" you smiled gently, and the boy nodded eyes not leaving the ground "I heard Kaoru was the one to be arrested and apparently she said she was the one to stab Yamagishi. The knife they found had her finger prints" Baji jumped right into the point making Takemichi almost choke "so people are taking the blame for me again huh?" The boy clenched his trembling fist and Takemichi looked to the ground nervous "I'm gonna give myself to the police..I won't run away. I've got to face up to this" his words pierced your heart and you could see how he was holding back his tears, while Draken just kept staring at him, he was holding himself from punching him "don't die. Kazutora" his words made everyone look at him except for you "I know exactly what you're thinking. Don't try to make up for anything by killing yourself. Go it?" The blond's voice came out rather gently, Baji got up and walked up to Kazutora who just stood there like a statue and he being Baji, punched him in the face "if you wanna die then I'll be more than glad to kill you" the black haired boy grinned, cracking his knuckles together "what Kaoru did was something she decided on her own, and you shouldn't burden yourself even more" your voice made Kazutora instantly look at you "oh and.."

"We've got a message from Mikey.."

"Are you sure it was a good idea to leave Kazutora-kun with Baji-kun?" Takemichi asked, hand clenching into your crutche while you hummed with a small pause "yep~" you grinned at him holding a thumb up but the boy's jaw dropped as he seemed more devestated. "Oi! Hold on or you're gonna fall!" Draken scolded you giving you a small push since he was carrying you on his back, but instead you huffed and wrapped your legs around his torso before letting go and bending away from him "that's not a way to speak to your captain" you crossed your arms before bending more to look at Takemichi who froze like a statue "am I right? Michi" "the hell?! Don't blame me if you fall" Draken blushed and began to walk faster "at least we'll make it faster! Good job Ken-chin!"

"H-huh?? Wait! WAIT FOR ME!"

the three of you made it to your destination which was Draken's house, the blond gently placed you down and you limped to the counter before Takemichi could give your crutche back "Sora-chan! You gotta be careful!" He was about to run after you but stopped when he saw a man pat you on the head while another woman who was wearing a lingerie was hugging you "Ken told us about the accident you gotta be more careful kid" the old man grinned "you scared us~ I hope Kenny is taking care of you" then the other female spoke sending Takemichi to a whole other universe.

He doesn't remember how he did anything from before but his mind snapped back when Draken opened the shower on him "huh? why are you naked?"

"Michi~ you're at it again~" the blond turned to look at you only to turn red, slips on the wet floor and pass out a few seconds later "Kenny, your friends are either real wusses or they never seen our cutie before" Remi, who worked in the brothel, commented with a bored look while you just chuckled "he has a pretty girlfriend tho" you crossed your arms and she gasped "what do you expect?!" Draken started yelling pointing at you but you blinked confused before realizing that you were in just a towel that covered your body "oh~" well to explain, you just came out of the shower too

"Go wear some clothes!"

You plotted between Draken's legs on his bed as he dried your hair, the blow dryer sounds were covering the lewd noises from the other room making Takemichi snap back as he stroked a conversation with Draken before noticing the pictures hanged on a wall..

Pictures of you, Emma, Mikey, Toman, the group..funny ones, cute ones, memorable ones..and after some talking, Takemichi left..

"Today was tiring" you laid your back on Draken's chest before opening your phone and tapping on it, replying on some messages and checking your calls "all you did was limp around and sleep" the blond scoffed resting on his pillow, "speaking of today, did you decide what to gift Em?" You looked up to him and he looked back with a proud grin "the perfect one! What about you?" He asked curious and you shrugged "I got her a matching necklace with me" you shyly looked away and the boy nodded "I got that teddy bear she wanted from an arcade" he gave his own answer and you giggled "awh~ how cute~" you smirked teasingly and the blond blushed turning completely red "shut up" but instead of yelling he pulled you and began to mess with your hair "ken-chiiin! Stop! What the hell?!" You tried to break away but he grabbed you and pushing you on the mattress under him before he started to tickle you and you burst out laughing "w-wait! Wait! HAHAHAHAHA!!! KEN-CHIN!"

"Stop it!"

"Not before you apologize"

"Too much! Hahaha!! I'm gonna die!"

"Oi oi! Quite down! The others might hear"

"Our little Kenny sure is growing up" Remi squinted her eyes as she leaned her ears closer to the room's door while the rest of the group nodded "kids sure are wild these days" the old man sighed with a warm smile "y'know how much he loves her! Since the day he brought her here" Honey chuckle before she heard some shuffling from inside and everyone scattered away as fast as possible.

"Fuck you!" You walked with the help of your crutche while Draken just laughed as he walked behind you holding into his stomach "stop laughing!"

The next day, after spending the night at Draken's place, You and him were getting closer to where Mikey and Emma was, it seemed like Shinichiro was with them, an angry Hina, a panicking Takemichi, a confused Naoto and a scared Yamagishi

"You feel bad for who?"