You don't care.. Do you?

You sat infront of your brother's grave, Shinichiro's jacket covered your shoulders, blood dropped down as you mumbled to yourself constantly, one cut turned into two and three then four.

"you are just useless huh?" you smiled lifelessly "you have one job..ONE JOB!" you yelled with tears cutting deeper into your skin "ngh..!" covering your mouth, you clinched into the broken glass piece causing your fingers to bleed too "all you had to do is save them..keep them together.." you scolded your self, continuing to open your old wounds "you fucked up twice and fucked up again idiot!! you can't do anything right..You thought you were big shot huh? Well you're WRONG!" your fresh blood dripped again "there are just some DUMBASS middle schoolers!! Thinking they could carry the hole ass world alone! And you like a bitch you TRUSTED THEM!!" you threw the object in frustration, you sobbed looking at you fresh cuts, long and short, deep and painful..how did it even happen? When did you start doing those things to yourself? Looking at the sky, you covered your eyes rubbing them, with a few sobs, letting your blood fall to your face.

*hic* hearing a sound you turned quickly, trying to listen incase it happened again "ah..I forgot I'm in a cemetery" you sighted looking back "I'm sorry Waku for making you see..such stuff" you wiped off the blood you left on the ground then stood up, stumbling.

The male covered his mouth, holding back his cries the best he try his best hiding behind a grave as your footsteps started to get further away, just a few days ago.. you were a ball of sunshine and joy, how didn't he notice that before..

how would Wakusei, your brother that left you for him to take care of you react and think of his best friend..? Shinichiro stood up wiping his tears, taking out his phone he waited for the person to answer when he did he instantly sighted "Tsukishima...we need to talk" he ordered.

"Yooo~ Takemitchi!!" cheered Yamagishi walking in "Shhhh!!" Hanagaki hurried covering his "huh-? Is this how you greet your best friends who came to check up on you" scolded Akkun jokingly "I said SHHHH!" repeated the blond angrily his words making them shut up

"mmhhh~" hummed a soft voice as they noticed something move on his bed "what in the world?" asked Suzuki eyebrows twitching "michii" called someone under the covers "no...way" Yamamoto mouth hang open, "Oi-you got explaining to do?" shock Yamagishi his friend even tho the others were confused the glasses boy could recognise that voice anywhere,

Curiously, the three, Akkun, Suzuki and Yamamoto moved closer passing their panicking friends, before they could get any closer, you got up, pulling the covers off revealing yourself to them, rubbing your eyes from dosing off again while they looked eyes wide open "Sorachi-san!!" Yelled Akkun in disbelief that such a big shot like you! Was laying in his idiot friend's bed!! How lucky can he get anymore..

"oh~..hey guys~" you yawned behind the long sleeve that was bigger than your arm as it hanged out a little.

Getting off the soft cushion, they turned red at your bare long legs "Takemitchiii! If any of Toman found out! We are dead-!" held Yamagishi his head "relax it's only Ken-chin" you stood up stretching "THAT DIDN'T HELP" panicked the boy even more, he wanted to live more and maybe grow up to marry you!

"How are you guys feeling? No one is bothering you right?" Your eyes traveled between Yamato, Suzuki and Akkun, "y-yes! All thanks to you and Takemitchi of course! You won't be able to do it without you guys" Akkun scratched the back of his head, looking to the ground almost ashamed that the way he wanted to go was way darker "don't say that..stop limiting yourself" but he raised his head the moment he felt your hand on his shoulder "you can...all of you can, you guys just completely gave yourself up, and the thought they were so strong made you scared" your words were true...despite the fack they didn't want to hear it. It is true..

"The hell?" Draken suddenly popped his head through the doorframe, glaring like a murderer down at the Mizo five making them scream in fear and run around like headless chickens, to the point Yamgishi jumped behind you for protection "DORAKEN-KUN! IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" tried Takemichi to explain but his words fell to death ears..

"Aaaaaa~" you opened your mouth, taking the bite Draken offered you from the watermelon he bought, Draken smiled at you, mesmerized at how good you looked, black messy locks, your pink puffed up cheeks that was filled with food, closed eyes with long lashes that decorated them along with your soft lips, and to top it off Takemichi's hoodie indeed looked cute on you.

"go change" picked you up your tall friend giving you a glass of juice "yes siiirr~" "NOT HERE!!" you were slamemd on the back of the head by a sandal Drake threw at your head, the moment he saw you lift the him of the hoodie.

"I'm readyyy" you stood infront of the door the Dragon tattoo boy got up "c'mon we're goin' to my place" he put his hand over your shoulder, guiding you out while Hanagaki followed in a panic, trying to stop you both but none of his warnings got any attention.

When you stepped, the blod hair instantly got your attention "Manjīro!" you waved with a wide smile on your face, you tried to run up to him but Draken's grip pulled you right back.

"huh? The hell're you doing here?" asked the short one "hah? More like the hell you are doing here?" flipped the taller one the tables.

🚩:"I came to see how Takemitchi's doing"

🐉:"So did I"

🚩:"And let go of my Sora"

🐉:"Your Sora? Watch what you're spitting out"

❤️:"Soratchi and Takemitchi. Both of them are my pals especially her, they got nothing to do with you, am I right Takemitchi?"

🐉:"The fuck! Sora is my president and whaddya mean? You are my pal! Right Takemitchi?"

The poor blond got in the middle looking confused and panicked, his head snapping back and forth between Mikey and Drqken who continued to throw insults at each other.

Suddenly, he jumped infront of them trying to calm them down only for Draken to pull him by his collar, giving you a chance to finally flee away from him, turning to your other friend "Manjīro-?" you backed a little "Mikey-kun! that's my precious bike Hayate!!" begged the third blond, then you ran to the wall when you saw him threw it without hesitation, as it's passed Ken who dodged it, you caught it with ease before it crashes to the wall, sighing in relief placing it on the floor "are you fucking insane!? She almost got hit " went Draken

There was no way you could get into the mess they were making, both blonds were turning the backyard into a trash yard "stop right there! YOU BASTARDS" Takemichi yelled in frustration, eyes burning with fire

"Not only that you threw my precious memories around!" he glared "woah..Takemitchi chill" opened Draken his arms standing up along with the short blond "CHILL? FUCK YOU! YOU TWO ARE THE ONES DESTROYING EVERYTHING!" he yelled grabbing the tattoo male's jacket, Akkun and the others tried to calm him down by pulling but he protested and kept yelling.

"LEMME GO! DO YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU!!"