Ours

"Middle school mates..?"

Kazutora followed with a dumbfounded look along Baji, despite the confusion of these guys he's going to meet, a rush of excitement hit him to meet you "Sora has been waiting to introduce you to them" told Keisuke walking in front with an excited tone, himself was inpatient about it too.

As they made it, Kazutora's eyes instantly caught you but you were sleeping on a tall blond's back, next to him a short blond too chatting with him his hand on your back.

Draken made sure to hold you tight while Mikey couldn't take his guard down, you would sometimes doze off to the point of letting go of the tall boy. When it first time happened, if it wasn't for Mitsuya to catch you none of them would've been dead.

As Mikey and Ken noticed the two boys coming, Ryuugugi got startled by Kazutora's appearance "Oi, you have a panchi hairstyle and a tiger tattoo on your neck to boot! So cool" he spoke "Ryuugugi Ken" said Baji 'Dragon tattoo!! Badass!!' wondered Hanemiya "is he the guy Soratchi told us about?" Asked Manjīro "yep this is our friend, Hanemiya Kazutora" introduce him Baji putting his hand over the new boy's shoulder.

"Alright Kazutora, you'll play with me" pointed at him the blond 'what is this guy?' Kazutora's eye brows twitched at his words, it wasn't the best way to start this friendship "this guy is always talking...Mikey" spoke Baji.

Kazutora became one of the group now, he would hang out with you guys, go with the rides on Baji's bike until he gets his own.

But...you noticed how Kazutora looked at Mikey, a look full of annoyance and...hatred, he told you about his father before but you never saw him, he told you how arrogant he was, how he acted like he was the best and on top of everyone..how selfish he was..

You watched his eyes getting lost, you were sitting in front of Draken on his bike as he chatted with Mikey, you couldn't understand him that much...yet you were worried about him.

"Ah! There's no flag on the kids lunch!!" Yelled Mikey hitting the table with his hands making everyone look at him annoyed and confused except for you "is that even a matter?" Asked Ken "it matters...now I don't have the energy to live for the day" sulked the blond dropping his head down "I'm going home.." he suddenly picked you up and placed you over his shoulder then started to walk away but everyone got up like it was normal thing "hey, hey" called him Takashi "for real?" Spoke Pah munching his food "okay drop Sora first, you've gotta to be kidding me!?" Got up Ken too.

"I said hold up and let Sora go!"

"Just leave me alone..."

"What do I have to do with that?" You shook your head not even bothering to fight back.

Kazutora could only watch, he didn't like Mikey that was obvious, he saw this as a stupid situation, he spoke to the others yet they didn't listen to him and decided to go follow him and you who basically got stole away.

"Hey Sora" spoke Baji over the phone putting it on speaker "yooo~ where are you guys right now?" you asked over the phone "we just crossed the street heading to the garden" he answered as you let out a hum "we'll be there in a few, Pah stopped again, he needs the toilet" You informed them "alright.." He got closer nervousness building up in his body "hey Kazutora, what part of Mikey that you dislike?" Asked Baji out of the blue "he doesn't dislike him...there is something you hate about him right?" You spoke out "yeah...I just hate selfish people in general"

At his words, you sighted but the two didn't hear it from the other line, the others where more ahead of you as they got excited when finally! Mikey decided to apologize for ruining the mood.

You finally figured it out...Kazutora..saw his father in Mikey, an arrogant selfish person.. that's what he saw. And it was true..Mikey was like that. But he was just a kid...you can't compare him to a grown married man...

Kazutora may see it all the same, he may see all selfish people the same..but Mikey was way different from his father, he cared about him, he would protect him no matter what...he saw him as a friend..

But the moment you all saw Kazutora get dragged by a man, you and Mikey instantly moved, the blond charged at him kicking his back while you stood in front of the boy hands up as a way of protection "the hell're you doing to my friend, you bastard?" Said Mikey "don't you dare touch Kazu ever again" your dead voice came after his.

"Your father..?" Your cheeks went bright red at Kazutora's words "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! you've drop kicked Kazutora's father!!!?" Laughed Ken loudly along Mitsuya and Pah as you hid your face with your hands "just shut up. We thought he was a kidnapper y'know" Mikey tried to defend the both of you, a vein popping out of his cheek annoyed how they kept laughing, but you kept silent of the humiliation as it ate you up.

But you got pulled by Baji "you know the trouble we went through after that? These two said foolish things like I don't bow my head" he told the others recalling the scene "I don't like him" you crossed your arms and huffed "THE HELL?? I GOT SCOLDED BECAUSE OF YOU!" Baji grabbed your collar, making you look at him "you wanna-"

"Mikey, the reason why everyone love you, I think I understand it now" Kazutora spoke, making you cut off mid sentence so you all could listen to him "I'll give you that but.."

"I'm not good with a flock"

You all watched as he walked away, his back turned as he never stopped nor turned back, your eyes fixed on him till he was out of your view, "Guys" you called, making them look at you, "I don't believe him" a smile slowly made it's a way to your face "I think he's scared..but, I still wanna be friends with him" your eyes gazed at them, "he's a good guy.."

Kazutora's pov:

All I could do was lay in silence on the ground, no thoughts my head, after all, I did get me ass kicked..I should just murder them and their families in their sleep.

"What a scary face you have there" a voice spoke made me jolt up, since when someone was here "Baji?!!" I yelled shocked at the raven haired boy who sat next to me "cause if you gonna keep making that face, you wouldn't be able to make friends y'know?" He said with a calm gaze in his eyes "you...why're you here?" I asked still trying to progress "Mikey called me...he said Sora heard a rumor that you gonna get jumped" he looked at him still a collected look on his face "So! I came over here and hey! There they are" he signal to me to look behind, he was facing the way opposite of me, doing that, my boyd flinched at the sight.

Bunch of guys passed out on the ground, the ones that beated me up couldn't even get up. In the middle was Mikey and her...standing between them claiming the victory they both earned "you all don't deserve to be called delinquents" you wore your jacket checking if it was stained with any blood but luckily it didn't.

"We're not a herd, just.." Baji began to talk, getting my attention "When one of our guys get hurt we'll protect them with all our might. That's all" he told me, a smile formed on his lips as he looked at Sora's figure proudly.

"Oh! You just noticed, Kazutora! " Noticed Mikey making Sora turn too, her eyes light up when she saw me. I felt my heart skip a beat.

Sora walked up to us with Mikey, wrapping her loosen bandages around her injured knuckles because of punching "don't worry about it Kazu..." she spoke softly, washing away my worries of bothering what to say at this moment.

"you're ours" said Mikey making me snap my neck at him "that's why be it your pain" he added "nor your suffering, all of them! Is all ours" he smiled at me and so did Sora ruffling my hair, his words made me tear up, I didn't even bother holding them back, I felt greatful..more than that even. I took Mikey's hand that he reached to me, standing up, Sora wrapped her arms around our shoulders pulling us closer to her.

"You're part of the wolvers now, don't let jerks intimidate you, and as long as we are with you. Keep your head up."