Having fun?

"where's Taiju?" Hakkai asked "at the convenience store" and Koko answered with a smirk "alone? Weird.." you put your hand on your chin and thought "pain in the ass" until Hakkai mumbled to himself, making Inui move and hold a knife to his neck "hey!" But when you were about to stop him, Koko grabbed you "listen...it's best not to make more trouble" he muttered in your ear.

When you noticed something move, you turned and watched Yuzuha back kick Inui and land it on his shoulder "keep your hands off my little brother!!" 

"YUZUHA!"

Until everyone froze at your voice, so loud and scary that everyone in the Black dragons saluted for some reason, Hina's legs wobbled as Takemichi had to hold her but he himself almost passed, while Hakkai yelled like a squirrel. The called girl's face turned white and blue out of fear as she slowly looked at you "y...yes? Sora?", Your hair casting a shadow over your shoulders, as you clenched your teeth..

"What did I say about fighting in skirts?!! You know the perverts these days!!"

'oh..' everyone relaxed when you pouted, taking off your cardigan, 'it looks like Mitsuya's/taka-chan' the couple and the two siblings thought, as you walked up to Yuzuha and wrapped it around her waist before putting your hand over it and pulled her closer to you "if any of you dare to get closer. I'll be having a word with them!!" You ordered as Yuzuha was a red mess. Everyone was silent, Koko shook his hand with a small smile "back off Inui, they're the boss's sibs" he sighed.

Yet the blond refused, for you...Inui was like a brainwashed person. He wasn't like that before....the black Dragons ruined him, each leader left a scar in him...left a bad mark..

"Michi take Hina-chan home, we got this" you smiled at the boy reassuring him, and as when he was about to leave, sudden footsteps started to get louder and closer from an alley, and a big man came out, holding his arm out and shocking Hanagaki with it before throwing him away.

Takemichi held into his neck, couching and almost threw up "THAT'S JUST NOT FAIR!! YOU GUYS SEEM LIKE YOU'RE HAVING SO MUCH FUN! YOU EVEN GOT LITTLE SHRIMP HERE!!" The guy was basically screaming, a wide smile from ear to ear on his face, "Let go..Yuzuha-chan" if it wasn't for Yuzuha holding your arm, you would've stopped this.

"Yuzuha-chan.."

You watched him punch Takemichi over and over again..

"Yuzuha.."

Kick him, laugh like it was a fucking game "beat him to death" he then turned to Hakkai, a vein popping on his head by the yong Shiba just stood there frozen..

"Yuzuha!!!"

Until she let go and moved herself between her two brothers, only for Taiju to punch her, and you caught her "can't do anything huh?! Shrimp!" He glared at you "not even the Dragon's nonexistent leader can stop me!! What's wrong?!" He grabbed your hand and pulled him to him but you stayed silent 'huh?' Hanagaki finally stood up, messy hair and bleeding nose as he was panting, confused about what Taiju said "even if you're brother and sister..Yuzuha and Sora-chan are girls. So you beat up women too?!!" He yelled, eyes fixed on Taiju. He didn't flinch when the man walked up to him and raised his fist, ready to kill him. 

WACK!!

"Oi oi...aren't you guys like 15 or somethin'?"