Tiny Diamond's Post Credit Scene

We dissolve to a new scene where Tiny Diamond meets a new giant creature. While he was sitting down, drinking some smoothie, as he heard the greatest love story that was ever told. As he reviewed with the giant.

Tiny Diamond: So let me get this straight. Your granddaughter went to the ocean, for the first time since forever.

Unknown Figure: Hmm-hmm.

Tiny Diamond: And she finally save the skater boy's life, by growing bigger, like you.

Unknown Figure: That's right.

Tiny Diamond: Then in the end, she finally know what happen, and she did save him. And she felt the courage to stand up to her ex-best friend, which is a mermaid right.

Unknown Figure: Right.

Tiny Diamond: So the bad mermaid was defeated, the hero kraken save the day, and she finally went to the ball, to see her true love. With no midnight spells to be broken.

Then finally the unknown figure was the great sea queen kraken, Grandmamah from Ruby Gillman, Teenage Kraken. A movie that was released the same as Trolls Band Togther, as Grandmamah complete her sentence.

 A movie that was released the same as Trolls Band Togther, as Grandmamah complete her sentence

Grandmamah: That's correct. My granddaughter has triumph over evil.  And the win the heart, of the human she loves. Cause The ocean will always need a kraken, and a kraken will always answer the call.

Tiny Diamond: Whoa, nelly! That was one great story! So where can I met this Ruby Gillman girl? Is she around here?

Grandmamah: (Answered) I afraid you can not see her today. She always has plains, and she always has a boyfriend already. And her engagement in the future.

Tiny Diamond: (Being a bit Jealous) Oh sugar! And I thought I was going to meet her in person.

Grandmamah: I know Tiny Diamond, but the Kraken has the mighty power to protect all the ocean, big and small. And she a lot of things to do, being as a Teenage Kraken. And for your troll family, thanks for keeping us cover. Never knowing why you spread humors of our movie. But it's not copycat it, just filled with references. Even it was a counterpart for two Dreamworks Animation movies when they both release in one year's each. I'll glad it's not a crossover, but it was chat with you Tiny Diamond. For now, I must go. Ruby is expecting a field trip with her friends.

Tiny Diamond: Wait! (As he pause her) What am I, supposed to do? If I want my first and personal girlfriend?

Grandmamah: (As she answered) Well, you could date my cousin, Merida.

Tiny Diamond: (Gasps) You have a cousin?! No way! Tell me, is she a beautiful Kraken like your granddaughter?

Grandmamah: Not really. But I do believe, she is a different kind of a sea creature. And you are going to like her. (As she calls to her) Oh, Merida. Come and meet your perfect man, he's waiting for you.

Then in a great fantastic moment, we heard  the music of Richard Wagner's Ride of the Valkyries, as a silhouette beautiful sea creature appear it kinda looks like a mermaid, but a bit of a pretty white sea lion look a like. As the silhouette stands on a rock, saw Tiny Diamond, and drive in the water as she come thrown the island. Tiny was so thrilled to meet his girlfriend. As he do a parody of Chariots of Fire, running slowly. Then as Tiny went up to her, the sea creature splash out of the ocean, as the two pair hugged together. Then they feel down, and pause for their moment. Tiny was going to be lucky. But then the silhouette sea creature revealed that it's not a white seal. But when it finally show it's face, it was a creapy, weird, and silly elephant seal. Wearing a sea shell, a seaweed wig on her hand. As she said only this, to Tiny.

Merida: Hello, man.

Tiny: (Big Gasps) (He saw and shocked and this girl wasn't right for him, well at least he'll try again. Till now, he got the last moment.)

Then the scene went into black out.

Then we see a slideshow and clips from Universal's Xanadu of the woman who passed away. And she will live with us and in our hearts forever.

Olivia Newton-John:

♪ Hold on to the end", that's what I intend to do
I'm hopelessly devoted to you ♪

♪ But now there's no way to hide
Since you pushed my love aside
I'm outta my head
Hopelessly devoted to you ♪

♪ Hopelessly devoted to you ♪

This Film Dedicated to
the Lovin Memory of
Olivia Newton John
1948 - 2022

Now That She's Near In
Xanadu