Signed, Sealed, Delivered

Then Veneer take to the stand and tell the whole Rageons the truth.

Veneer: Listen up, Mount Rageons! We are... FRAUDS!!! (The Crowd were shocked) And we've been literally torturing little trolls. (Point to Floyd) Especially this poor unfortunate soul. We suck the energy of the BroZone's voices. We just wanted to be famous. But we were greedy and selfish. (As her sister begin to look angry and begin to deceive him) And Honestly, my sister wanted to be famous, and, truly, I was too afraid to stand up to her.

Velvet: (Enraged) You son of an angler fish! It's like I don't even know who you are!

Veneer: Yeah, you do. And you asked me to change anyway which isn't okay. Family or not. We need to be together. Cause money can't buy any gold. Especially torturing a voice from a Troll.

Velvet look at the Troll Family, and notices she got even more. As Branch protected his family.

Velvet: (To Branch, Very Angry) That's it, Bitty B! You're going... (But then Crimp cuffed her and Veneer, knowing that she and her brother lost the fight) What?!? Crimp, what are you doing?!

Veneer: Hey, I was just saying that I had a change of heart. Take my sister instead.

Crimp: Actually, you're both are under arrest. You lost your battle of the band fight, and the BroZone win. You also engaged in trollnapping, troll torture, and frauds.

Clay: And tax evasion. I'm gonna have to repossess your yacht.

Tiny Diamond: Yeah. And we're repossess, your car as well. (As he suck a Baby Bottle Pop)

Veneer: Fair enough. Prison it is.

As the officers take Velvet and Veneer away.

Crimp: Wow, this is liberating!

Floyd: And remember this Velvet, (As she was angry at Floyd, but then turn away) The thing about bad guys...

Branch & Floyd: ...they always ...LOSES!!!

Then enter in Kid Ritz with a record manger, with the prestigious Lifer Award item.

Kid Ritz: Well, I notice one thing for theater critics, cheaters never prosper. I guess we all know who won this years' award. And revealed to these crooks of torturing these souls. Cause the prestigious Lifer Award goes to... the original BroZone. (The crowd cheers, and the brothers receive the award.) Congratulations boys. You put the band back together, and prove that Velvet and Veneer were fakes. And here beside me is the Rageous Record Manger, Bob.

Bob: Hey there, well done you guys. You really done a great come back together. And this powerful explosion, it was the perfect family harmony routine, is it. As it's lights in our home town. What if you say, you and your entire group can stay here in Mount Rageous. And became superstars again just like when you were young. I make a yearly contract to you guys, so you can rich, and have everything you want. Do new and old songs, do music videos, and put up, where the cows come home. So wanna you say?

Kid Ritz: Yeah, it's once in a lifetime. And you don't want to miss an opportunity.

Bob: So come on, wanna go for it?

Branch and his Brothers had thought about it. But clearly in their heart, they have made their decision. As Branch gave the award back to Kid Ritz, and explained the reason.

Branch: Thanks, but we don't deserve it. (As the crowd gasps and shocked) Because you see, for being in band, it took a pressure and understanding. And over the years when I born, my brothers were ignoring from their teamwork. And they mess up. They became heartless, selfish, and too stubborn to think.